Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Even im not either Jennifer or kushal or aneri fan but saw first episode as i heard it's different show. And it kept me intriguing and the show looks intersting atleast till three episodes. Is it limited series??
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Toota_ShiSha

hellooo ur in ashoka forum right ...I wasn't there but heard about u ...

woahhh a honest post awesome well I do like KT but not a obsessed pankhi at all LOL ...and the three characters look very promising ...welcome by d way and do entertain here ...

Yes I was in Ashoka forum. Oh 😲 About me ? What did you hear about me ? Good I hope. 😳 πŸ˜†

Agree with you the characters really do look promising that's the only reason I am still watching even though I have to see Kushal, Jenny and Aneri everyday. πŸ˜†

Thank you so much. πŸ˜ƒ

PS: You are a Neymar fan I suppose. Love him too. 😳

Originally posted by: Luna46

Same pinch...even I love psychos and started watching the show bcoz of intriguing promos...I have not seen the previous shows of any of the actors but I think they are doing complete justice to their charactes, especially Maya,she's playing the badass heroine very well.

Oh wooow so many people who are watching the show because of the story not the actors. I thought this forum will be filled with extreme fangirls. πŸ˜†

I watched Jennifer as Ridhima in DMG and Kumud in Saraswatichandra. To me she was so so. Nothing wooow. But as Maya she is quite good.

Watched Kushal's ek hazaron mein where he was ok. πŸ˜• Disliked him in Bigg Boss. In Beyhadh he really needs to improve because the character is promising.

Aneri I watched a few episodes of Nisha and her cousins but didn't like the show nor her. πŸ˜•

Jess_Ru thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Yes I was in Ashoka forum. Oh😲About me ? What did you hear about me ? Good I hope.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Agree with you the characters really do look promising that's the only reason I am still watching even though I have to see Kushal, Jenny and Aneri everyday.πŸ˜†

Thank you so much.πŸ˜ƒ

PS: You are a Neymar fan I suppose. Love him too.😳

LOL am here again was stalking ...d forum . Uhh err heard about ur posts from a friend of mine who stalks d forum... ur very popular among our friends... sacchi mein am saying dis

well I've seen the three actors acting although jen and aneri to a very lesser extent but they're nailing it here ...just hoping trp se jugaad na ho ...show has got good slot ...

PS : yep although huge messi fan phir hee ney ...

Originally posted by: riaz_925

Me too I quite liked the 1st 2 eps and I'm not a fan of Jennifer and although I liked Aneri and kushal in their previous shows I wouldn't call myself a fan! Lol But I'm liking all 3 characters and yes love that a woman is playing the angry young business woman and Jennifer is doing a great job!

Wonder what the dad story is about! Creepy! Is he the same person that Maya's mum was saying 'oh he hasn't come again?' or is that someone different?

Will continue to watch this

If it's two different people then it will explain why Maya had different kind of reactions. In episode 1 she was angry. Angry that her mother is waiting for a man who won't come. Angry that he is actually not coming. She looked sad too. But in episode 2 she looked scared. I was founding it weird so if her father is not the man her mom was expecting to show up then it explains all. But if really they are two different people then her mom chose all the bad guys in her life. Poor her. And Maya had to suffer by the same. πŸ˜•

LOL am here again was stalking ...d forum . Uhh err heard about ur posts from a friend of mine who stalks d forum... ur very popular among our friends... sacchi mein am saying dis

well I've seen the three actors acting although jen and aneri to a very lesser extent but they're nailing it here ...just hoping trp se jugaad na ho ...show has got good slot ...

PS : yep although huge messi fan phir hee ney ...

Really ? 😲 Though I wasn't that active there. Made a few posts only. I was active only in the EDT.

Sony TV par hai. It will be difficult but I think Jennifer has fans. Kushal and Aneri too. So hope it works.

Neymar is not only cute he is also a great player. πŸ˜ƒ
Jess_Ru thumbnail

Really ?😲Though I wasn't that active there. Made a few posts only. I was active only in the EDT.

Sony TV par hai. It will be difficult but I think Jennifer has fans. Kushal and Aneri too. So hope it works.

Neymar is not only cute he is also a great player.πŸ˜ƒ

am here again but might doze off...

yes really I'd say if u can make a post on ib forum you can see

hmm ya Jenn has fans and aneri too but d time slot is good and bad let's hope for d best

array me huge barca fan I love their gameplay especially MSN ... uske baadh hee fangirling ...and the matches r one of d reason I can stay up to dis time ...

am here again but might doze off...

yes really I'd say if u can make a post on ib forum you can see

hmm ya Jenn has fans and aneri too but d time slot is good and bad let's hope for d best

array me huge barca fan I love their gameplay especially MSN ... uske baadh hee fangirling ...and the matches r one of d reason I can stay up to dis time ...

I made two posts in IB forum one to criticize the brothers and the other to bash Shivaay. πŸ˜† Surprisingly people didn't go mad at me. πŸ˜†

I love Brazil so I like him from there. πŸ˜†

Is Beyhadh from mon to fri ?
Jess_Ru thumbnail

I made two posts in IB forum one to criticize the brothers and the other to bash Shivaay.πŸ˜†Surprisingly people didn't go mad at me.πŸ˜†

I love Brazil so I like him from there.πŸ˜†

Is Beyhadh from mon to fri ?

ohh u came there hmm they didn't tell me "pouts" ...will u come there again " puppy pls"

ooh

yup Mon to Fri saw it on an article

now sacchi wali good night byebye scorpio is ur name scorpio and am Jessi ...

ohh u came there hmm they didn't tell me "pouts" ...will u come there again " puppy pls"

ooh

yup Mon to Fri saw it on an article

now sacchi wali good night byebye scorpio is ur name scorpio and am Jessi ...

I don't know... I don't feel like I have a place there. I am always criticizing shows and actors and they are always praising. πŸ˜†

Good night Jessi. Nope it's not my name but people call me Scorpion. πŸ˜ƒ