Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: akshi.

Same here m also used to find all the 3 ok before the show started. Watched the show coz it's promos were enough to convince someone to watch show once but after 2 epi I have became fan of Jennifer her acting her looks her attitude everything is just superb. & those who r not watching this don't even has any idea about what r they missing

I have many friends who don't want to watch the show because it has Jennifer and Kushal. πŸ˜† I am the only one who had the courage to give it a try because I loved the promos. Though they also liked the promos but they can't try the show because of these two actors. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Rein123

Hi Muguetdscorpion! Welcome to the forum.

Yes that fine if you don't like any of the actors, because of that you would mostly be able to appreciate the show without being inclined to like or be attached towards any of the characters portrayed by the actors. Anyways nice seeing you here too.

Nice to see someone familiar to the forum. 😊
Yeah I am a neutral viewer for now. Let's see if I will really start liking the actors or not or if I will continue to like the show without being anyone's fan.

Thank you. πŸ˜ƒ
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Toota_ShiSha

hellooo ur in ashoka forum right ...I wasn't there but heard about u ...

woahhh a honest post awesome well I do like KT but not a obsessed pankhi at all LOL ...and the three characters look very promising ...welcome by d way and do entertain here ...

@bold Why do we have the same questions🀣
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
I love tomatoes so I'd rather eat them and my chappals are new so don't worry. You won't get either from me πŸ˜†
I am watching for the concept but I'm a fan of both the beautiful woman on the show. JW has surprised me with her performance as Maya. I've not seem Kushal's prev show so I'm just giving him a chance here. He suits Arjun's role.

the fact that they got someone like you (Who don't like the cast) hooked is impressive.
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

For once we don't have a khadoos businessman. You know the douc** kind of businessman who ruins the life of the heroine but ends up falling in love with her ? πŸ˜† For a change it's the heroine who is the angry young businesswoman who will fall for the guy and ruin his life. πŸ˜† d either. All the three characters make the show really enjoyable.

So true. what you described is right now every show on Indian TV. This is quite refreshing.

I thought Maya doesn't like her dad because he is always absent. But turned out she is scared of him. Sounded quite weird. πŸ˜•

Weird? My theories started coming from creepy town. It's like early Halloween

Word Count: 0

halfgirlfriend thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No sandals and tomatoes but a bouquet of flowers to welcome you. I loved your post. Although I like Jenny before this show also but the fact is that I am watching this show only because of the characters and its story.

Originally posted by: kulsum_5

you are not alone yaara.. i had same doubt when i saw first promo.. why jenny with these two(kushal and aneri)..? but i was impressed and i made thread also to appreciate it.

what's your name..? btw welcome ..πŸ˜›

Call me Scorpion. How should I call you ?

I have not become her fan but she is not bad either till now. Loving the character more than her acting.

Originally posted by: JhakaasAccio

Jen fan here 😳 So what did you think of Jen as an actress after the whole maya being scared of her dad scene?

This is the best character she played till now. Watched her as Ridhima and Kumud but liking her as Maya more than the rest. About that scene she was very good. But I find it weird that she was scared of him when the day before she looked angry more than scared. πŸ˜•
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me too neither Kushal nor Jennifer fan... not even Aneri's fan lol. In fact I quite dislike them.But... to my surprise I loved the first two episodes, mindblowing episπŸ‘... became instant fan of Kushal , Jennifer and Aneri.πŸ˜›
Edited by shumi. - 8 years ago