Not a fan... but loving the show. No sandals or tomatoes !

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello BHians,

I am new to the forum and I am sure I will get some sandals and tomatoes thrown at me for this topic. πŸ˜†

I was waiting for this show since long time because the concept looked very interesting. I love psychos and the promos really impressed me.

But... yes there is a BUT. I am not a Kushal or Jennifer fan... not even Aneri's fan. πŸ˜† In fact I quite dislike them. (That's why I think I will get the sandals and tomatoes). πŸ˜› I was quite disappointed that for such a good show they chose the wrong actors. And when you don't like the actors it's hard to appreciate the show.

But... yes there is another BUT. That makes a wonderful BUTT. 😲 So coming back to the topic, I loved the first two episodes. YES YES YES !!! That too without being a fan of any of the actors. 😎

For once we don't have a khadoos businessman. You know the douc** kind of businessman who ruins the life of the heroine but ends up falling in love with her ? πŸ˜† For a change it's the heroine who is the angry young businesswoman who will fall for the guy and ruin his life. πŸ˜† Never found Jennifer a strong actor. She is very okayish to me. But the character she is playing in Beyhadh is so good that she is actually looking good in the show. πŸ˜† Not only the character but her looks (Businesswoman looks) is also very nice.

Not liking Kushal's acting but Arjun sounds really interesting. His friendship with Saanjh is ❀️ Didn't like Aneri in her previous show but here she looks good actually. The character is not bad either. All the three characters make the show really enjoyable.

Loved Saanjh's parents. πŸ˜† Both the girls' moms are beautiful. The woman who is playing Arjun's mom, i am liking her for the first time in any show. πŸ˜†

I thought Maya doesn't like her dad because he is always absent. But turned out she is scared of him. Sounded quite weird. πŸ˜•

Anyways that's all for today. Maybe I will come back soon if I am still loving the show. Till then ciao. πŸ˜‰

Scorpion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ronaldo_CR7 thumbnail
"Wonderful BUTT"🀣🀣

Not a fan of anyone bcz of promos started watching it..
Ist tym watching a show of Kushal(saw him in BB) and Aneri😳
Both are gud as Arjun and Saanjh❀️
Jennifer she is slaying as MayaπŸ‘
Edited by Ronaldo_CR7 - 8 years ago
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Same here m also used to find all the 3 ok before the show started. Watched the show coz it's promos were enough to convince someone to watch show once but after 2 epi I have became fan of Jennifer her acting her looks her attitude everything is just superb. & those who r not watching this don't even has any idea about what r they missing
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Muguetdscorpion! Welcome to the forum.
Yes that fine if you don't like any of the actors, because of that you would mostly be able to appreciate the show without being inclined to like or be attached towards any of the characters portrayed by the actors. Anyways nice seeing you here too.
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
you are not alone yaara.. i had same doubt when i saw first promo.. why jenny with these two(kushal and aneri)..? but i was impressed and i made thread also to appreciate it.
what's your name..? btw welcome ..πŸ˜›
Edited by kulsum_5 - 8 years ago
JhakaasAccio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jen fan here 😳 So what did you think of Jen as an actress after the whole maya being scared of her dad scene?
Jess_Ru thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hellooo ur in ashoka forum right ...I wasn't there but heard about u ...

woahhh a honest post awesome well I do like KT but not a obsessed pankhi at all LOL ...and the three characters look very promising ...welcome by d way and do entertain here ...
1098676 thumbnail
Same pinch...even I love psychos and started watching the show bcoz of intriguing promos...I have not seen the previous shows of any of the actors but I think they are doing complete justice to their charactes, especially Maya,she's playing the badass heroine very well.
riaz_925 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me too I quite liked the 1st 2 eps and I'm not a fan of Jennifer and although I liked Aneri and kushal in their previous shows I wouldn't call myself a fan! Lol But I'm liking all 3 characters and yes love that a woman is playing the angry young business woman and Jennifer is doing a great job!
Wonder what the dad story is about! Creepy! Is he the same person that Maya's mum was saying 'oh he hasn't come again?' or is that someone different?

Will continue to watch this
Edited by riaz_925 - 8 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_CR7

"Wonderful BUTT"🀣🀣

Not a fan of anyone bcz of promos started watching it..
Ist tym watching a show of Kushal(saw him in BB) and Aneri😳
Both are gud as Arjun and Saanjh❀️
Jennifer she is slaying as MayaπŸ‘

Yes πŸ˜†

Glad to have one member like me.
I watched Ek hazaron mein. I didn't like him that much there but it was still OK. But after BB I really dislike him. πŸ˜† Jennifer as Maya is not bad actually.