Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Good post. Arjun fails to look at Maya's darker side whereas Saanjh is able to see it. Even is spiritual terms, maya has always been an illusion & saanjh has always been the twilight or reality. This show looks promising like Tamanna.
Shruthi plzz check pm and reply me plzz
VirMan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Shruti ,
We met in DABH and Dahleez forum.. Great to see you here..

As usual good analysis
Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree what you said about Sanjh b I have to disagree with you, Arjun doesn't treat her as a reality, he dismisseuts her crying as a rich girl's drama and I don't think Arjun will be drawn to Maya because she is an illusion. For me Maya is real, as much as our fears are real. I think Maya symbolises the girl who puts on this facade, who pretends to be strong becuase she is so hurt that there aren't any tears left. Maya is like a beautiful broken doll. Maya is a walking contradiction. She seems to be strong and fearless but her fears, her demons haunt her. It'll be interesting to see if Arjun can fix her.
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice analysis of characters. Looks like the names are inspired from Mahabharata.
Arjun is action like his namesake from the epic while Sanjh(twilight) is the conscience(perceiving light and darkness) like Krishna. Maya is the illusion.

Krishna removes arjuna's illusion of love for people in the enemy camp. That's the crux of the story, I guess. Storyline is flimsy, so a lot depends on execution. Since it's a finite series, hope they make it an interesting watch.
Edited by dsr11 - 8 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Virman happy to see you
@dsr I didnt put Krishna for Saanjh specifically. And you have caught on to it 😃

@stark what I said is that Arjun has perception about Maya which is not true. Her tears are not fake, they are real. The girl have real pain. He says she cant be afraid of anything. But she is.
-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I so thought the same thanks for posting it
It's an amazing analysis
Maya is an illusion in Arjun's life He will get attracted to it like people get attracted to illusions easily
And twilight is always there waiting like Saanjh
That car part was the perfect analysis u made Maya proving a hurdle in Arjun and Saanjh's smooth life and Saanjh overcoming it
Anushya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!! A beautiful analysis👍🏼
In real world too all get attracts to Maya, illusion while no one seems to know the reality which is right in front of us..
Looking forward to read more such analysis.