Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Maya also means a supernatural power weld by higher celestial beings like Gods and demons while Saanjh means evening or near nightfall when the day is near its end too. So I'm wondering if this could mean Saanjh is someone who is going to be replaced... Also Arjun as I just found out means clear white in Sanskrit. So if we were to combine all three it could also mean that Arjun who has known Saanjh all his life could develop an interest in Maya's illusive but powerful presence and hence would also clear away the turbulence that has been an integral part of her life. As for Saanjh going by her name only it could also mean that she's a long chapter in Arjun's life that is about to reach its climax.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Apt symbolism made by u Shru on 3 main characters namely Maya, Arjun & Sanjh! 👏
viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi shruti. I know you from dahleez forum. loved your analysis of episodes.
And looking forward to your views about the show everyday.
Dumpling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi shruthi excellent analysis as usual yes beyhad seems to b interesting.
Maya s ALWAYS dressed n white n potrays herself calm n peaceful from outside but has a volcano brewing inside may b her DARK past has some connection.and as maya s illusion she s not what she appears from outside.n arjun s going to b blindolded by this illusion.

Yes n arjun doesnt notice sanjh as shown at the ganpati celebration where she calls him so many times from the crowd .

Looking fwd to beyhad .
Read ur SKR abalysis as well i m not so thorough with mythology but getting to know more after reading ur analysis.

Edited by Dumpling - 8 years ago
nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A thoughtful analysis. The story is intriguing so are the characters. Nice to read your perspective. Looking forward for more.
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hi shruthi...i love ur analysis very much...read them in dahleez too but didnt get tym to rly to it anytym(was really busy with my career plans)..So now i am njoying d once in a millenium show beyhadh limitlessly..I always knew i am gng to follow it...and as it is i too thought d same during d duppatta scene...anyways, will surely read ur analysis, but cant gaurantee i can rly or not!!!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
So many people I know from other forums. Happy to see you guys.
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant, brilliant analysis! About that dupatta scene - you totally echoed my sentiments. I'd like to add one thing, did you notice how Saanjh wanted to throw the dupatta/scarf but Arjun held on to it and kept it safely? Again foreshadows how Saanjh will keep trying to save Arjun from Maya, but he's not going to let go of Maya so easily.

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Farzi Maya cannot go from Arjun's life that fast
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^ Exactly. Plus Aneri just revealed how Saanjh will end up fighting a case for Arjun so do you think this has chances of going the Gone Girl way?