Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Welcome to the Beyhadh forum, Shruthi! So glad to have you here (been a fan of your writing and deduction skills and posts since Dehleez days) and I'm looking forward to reading more from you. 😳 The show seems to be a promising one and with you around giving your inputs, I am sure to have a good time at this forum. As for your post, agreed with everything you said.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@love I don't paint anything white or black. Everything grey. Grey is my favourite color πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. And I prefer story shows the grey shade
@Neha thanks dear
@anni happy to see you here. Many from Dahleez forum. Yes it is an intriguing concept
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post shruthi Di.
Are there any skrians here Di?
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just asking- but what is SKR? This is a show that I'm watching after a longgg time so I don't really know the short forms of other show. So just curious.
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Just asking- but what is SKR? This is a show that I'm watching after a longgg time so I don't really know the short forms of other show. So just curious.

Siya ke ram

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Sanju found only one SKRian here. Ani. Most others known are from Dahleez forum πŸ˜ƒ and that is expected too considering the genre of the show
FromTheAshes thumbnail
I totally agree with whatever you said!
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved your analysis. But behind the facade of Maya is the truth and Arjun(whose meaning is clear) will be the one to clear and see the truth and he will face a lot of obstacles in that to fight with his attraction for Maya and actually go deep beyond his attraction for her and Sanjh, the twilght will actually in subconsicious help him come out of the obstacle(removing the veil) and also the one to help him understand Maya(seeing the tear in her eyes) although she will be hurt in the process. Twilight is beautiful.. and it will also give smiles to the one who looks at it.
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome analysis as usual, Shruti ji! So nice to see you here😊
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi shruti . Great to see u here & ur analysis is as usual just superb .