Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ronaldo_CR7 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: CurryMonsta

I think Maya hired Arjun because she was intrigued by him. She hired him for that picture he took of her on the balcony and for defining her so well. I really hope maya wasn't physically abused or worst by her step father.

Exactly👏

Word Count: 1

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mentally-Insane

Honestly if that's the case I'd be disappointed..
Maya is supposed to be a complex character for which I believe many r even watching the show to begin with and if she's just hiring him like that then meh

She hired him because of his ability to perceive the moments which can be utilised well to capture shots.Or she was just impressed by how he interpreted the picture he shot and the justification he gave for the extra stuff that Maya dismissed. Basically he was able to convince her why he deserves the job even if he's inexperienced through the portfolio he showed her.
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think she hired him because of 2 reasons. First, she has got someone equally arrogant, fearless and of her own level to deal with... He comes out as not intimidated by her, infact quite casual and fearless to speak infront of her... And second, she obviously saw herself in the picture and his description of it made her interested in him even more... Both these factors made her hire him and also has started to get her attracted to him... 😉
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

I think she hired him because of 2 reasons. First, she has got someone equally arrogant, fearless and of her own level to deal with... He comes out as not intimidated by her, infact quite casual and fearless to speak infront of her... And second, she obviously saw herself in the picture and his description of it made her interested in him even more... Both these factors made her hire him and also has started to get her attracted to him... 😉

I think its because she felt that he's probably the first outsider to understand her well. She isn't attracted to him yet as she doesn't seem to be the kind of person who get overwhelmed by attraction on the very first sight.
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rein123

I think its because she felt that he's probably the first outsider to understand her well. She isn't attracted to him yet as she doesn't seem to be the kind of person who get overwhelmed by attraction on the very first sight.

Ok😛 I thought she was attracted as she gave him a seat right in front of her where she could watch him all day... And she even kept looking at him every little while... Had is been like any other employee, why would she bother 😕
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He spoke the reality of the girl..which is her and she knows he is right and acknowledged his talent...hence hired him...
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

Ok😛 I thought she was attracted as she gave him a seat right in front of her where she could watch him all day... And she even kept looking at him every little while... Had is been like any other employee, why would she bother 😕

She could have also done that because she doesn't exactly trust him. He maybe talented but since he's new she wants make sure he doesn't mess up. And yes I guess she did find him a little interesting but not attractive as of yet. Introverted people like her normally take ages to get used to liking and finding extroverted people like him attractive, since introverts find engaging in a conversation with extroverts normally very draining.
Edited by Rein123 - 8 years ago
Ribbon_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think his understanding of the people just by looking the face touched her so she hired him
noithebong thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think her role is negative type, similar to movies which SRK use to do
Edited by noithebong - 8 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she saw that he actually can FACE HER while all others are fearing her.