Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKian

ok saw da full epi nd must say i luved mayaz stoic face da most😆 i was expecting her to behave like sso u knw throwing him out widout a 2nd glance coz he was late bt she was so calm😭 bt credit goes to arjun nd his smooth talking dat gt him da job nd fired da poor shilpa😆 nd i luved hw calmly maya fired shilpa widout any screaming nd all.m liking her char more nw.

sanjh nd ayaan is a swthearts.

coming to her dad-da way he approached in da precap i was expecting some young guy bt after cing da face i was like fhat da wuck🤣 anyways,so shez scared of him😲 bt y? abusive father he was 2 her??

other dan maya wt interests me is arjun nd his momz relation😉 wt could b da reason behind it,he had 2 give us ths 4 ayaan on his momz insistence(bt he has no prob wid ayaan) or mayb sth related to his dad.mayb he wanted to live wid his dad bt she ddnt let him go wid his dad!too many ideas wid so lil insight😆

whoz makani??dd i miss anyth?

Makhani is saanjh's boss 😊
Jess_Ru thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lekha am speechless tera yeah Roop pehli baar dheka

yup arjun mom do have diff and d two families bonding is really cute ...wats arjun bro name suyash or something...

Maya woahhh my fav character now her attitude am loving and wats d deal with her dad ...waiting for ur today analysis...

muje zyadha shocks mat dhe
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Nice post.
BTW so is it ARMA or ARYA or MayJun?😆

Thanks😊
No Idea😆. ArYa got most votes but many said that ship name is taken. So we need another poll. Someone please make one.
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu...

Mr. silver tongue is cutely adorable
I am in love with this sweet Saanjh.

but Jennifer stole the show by her mind blowing acting .

maya's fear from her father ..
and arjun's distance from his mother
both were the intriguing part of today's epi . ...

ROFLMAO I loved the susu part 🤣

Hey Harshu.
Yeah JW was brilliant there.
The Susu part was funny😆 but not the bottle part🤢. I mean wahan...cubicle mein... baaki sab wahin aas paas baitha hai yaar😕
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

M yt 2 watch full epi,so 'll comnt 2moro 😆
Agreed wid arjunz nickname nd reading wu it seems mayaz dad used 2 torture her both mentally nd physically! Btw i must say jenny is doing a fab job!

I;m getting goosebumps when you say mentally and physically tortured... and not the good kind of goosebumps
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: oldooz

loved that sanjh n her boss moment, it was funny .Sayaan were cute too.

Yeah. Saanjh has a very chill out life. Totally opp. to Maya.
Imagine if something happens and they exchange bodies?
#SaanYaShip
As complicated as it might be it'll be good to see some kind of understanding or friendship develop between these two.
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol333

Episode highlight was maya 's transition.. Her acting hats off 👏

And nice Nick names 😆

Thanks Anmol😊
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Poorva.

Haha fantastic Post. I loved yesterday's episode... Maya reaction seeing her father was main highlight of the episodes. Arjun fun loving nature Irritates Maya a lot. Saanjh is still confused whether she loves Arjun or not. There family Also think Arjun & saanjh are perfect for each other. Maya's Father was Still a mystery.. I wonder is He is her step father??? The way he behaved it's making me confused.

Poo. I think not. He must he her father. That's what he says and what her mom says and what he tells Maya 'Papa'.
Bonding with step parents is tough for kids so that won;t happen unless the step parent is that loving and sweet.
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandaceFlynn

I loved all the nick names.

Saanjh and her boss's part was funny.Specially that moment, when he told Saanjh to pray in front of God to increase hazards in the World.

thanks😃
I thought he told her to pray for more divorces😕
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3dancelover

Going of your point 2 are Saanjh and Maya foils...they seem to have opposing characteristics.

We need a proper ship name for Arjun and Maya aahhh! But anyway I loved the tashan. Especially when she would just stare at him and he would quite back down, mostly after he got the job and had to be seated her in eye's vision.

I dont if you have watched ehmmbh but his way with his words reminded him of his character Virat <3.

I want more of Ayaan!! In the first ep when his mother mentioned him I thought her would be an akdoo or kadoos because he was studying but he has a wonderfuly relationship with Arjun which I hope doesn't break.

Hittlergiri😆😆<<<don't mind if I use that soon

His mother obviously loves him, I feel like he bares more hate or misunderstanding than she does. The question is what?

JEN KILLED IT. she was brilliant, like I was scared man. I couldn't even believe it was her dad. Guessing theres an abusive past.

So many mysterious in two episode...I am loving it!

I think Arjun we can decide on is INTP but the girls still need more revealing.

Awesome nicknames...what if Ayaan isn't always the ship captain? like in the future

I'll fill in the x as we go.

^^ theres my 2 cents

Yeah Virat and Arjun are actually similar in some ways.
@bold Why do you all keep adding fuel to my ugly theories
@blue INTP? introvert? By what we have seen Arjun is not an introvert. Do you mean ENTP?

abt nicknames... thanks Uma😊