Episode#2 REHASH (And Nicknames for characters)

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
So here's my take on today's epi.

1. Arjun charming himself into getting away with being late was smooth. Can't blame the girl for being impressed.
2. Saanjh is not an organized person. I thought so yesterday but after seeing her sneaking into her office I change my mind. She can't seem to pray for divorces so she listens to her heart more than her mind which is opposite to that of Maya.
3. Saanjh and her boss is a light moment. I hope this is used the lighten the intensity of an episode in future.
4. I'm liking ArYa/ArMa/MaJun Tashan BG. (We need to finalize this couple nameπŸ˜†)
5. I have to say Arjun is good with his words. He seems to have an answer for everything. Silver tongue.
6. SuYaan cuteness. <3
7. SaaYaan is even cuter. I've started liking Ayaan a lot!
8. Bottle mein. Ewww. Thank god this is fiction and i think this point was to add humor to Maya's Hitlergiri.πŸ˜†
9. ArDana(Arjun-Vandana) seem to have a love-hate relationship that seems like Arjun's misunderstanding. It's s sweet that everyone else tried to make up for his cold attitude towards her.
10. Maya's transition was brilliant.πŸ‘ Jennifer...hats off to her. It was slow to make seem dramatic but they used that to show Maya's transition. Good move.
11. Love the BG for Maya's dad.
12. Now that we know how scared Maya is of her dad we know that the common reasons like he cheated on her mom or that he walked out on her can't be the reason for Maya's reaction like this.

Highlight scene: Maya's transition when she hears her dad.

MBTI personality types of the leads: (I hope someone here knows the MBTI. I would love to discuss it)
Arjun: ExxP
Saanjh: xxFP
Maya: IxxJ

I'll fill in the x as we go.

Nicknames:
Maya- Queen Bee
Arjun- Mr. Silver tongue
Saanjh- Jiminy Cricket a.k.a The Conscious
Suman- Love Detector
Ayaan- SaJun Ship Captain
Makani- Jodi Breaker

Waiting to hear what you all think

Edited by Echo.of.Hope - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

Index

Episode #1 REHASH :https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4731062
Edited by Echo.of.Hope - 8 years ago
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Maya's extreme fear on seeing her father was an interesting layer to her character... the fearless, stern boss that everyone fears has a deep fear inside her.

Other than that... the whole 'susu' part was funny. I liked the whole Saanjh, her mother, Arjun's mother and brother scene.
coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Saanja part was funny.but jennifer totally stole d show:)
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

Maya's extreme fear on seeing her father was an interesting layer to her character... the fearless, stern boss that everyone fears has a deep fear inside her.

Other than that... the whole 'susu' part was funny. I liked the whole Saanjh, her mother, Arjun's mother and brother scene.

Yeah, VaSu friendship is nice and they think they are future samdhanjis.
VaYaan is also very sweet. It's like he tries to show his mom enough love to make up for his brother.
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolpd93

Saanja part was funny.but jennifer totally stole d show:)

Jennifer's transition was...πŸ‘
Saanjh's character is sweet, simple and lovable
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
It was an interesting episode...
What I noticed was Arjun keeping a distance from his mom & Maya's intense fear of her father...
Both these are curious traits of these characters...
These two are clearly much more than what we see... The only simple & straight forward person is Saanjh... She's the only one who seems to have no problems & baggage & enjoying life the way it is...
I'm eagerly waiting for the story to unfold and also to watch Arjun & Maya's intense love story veiled with obsession...
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

It was an interesting episode...

What I noticed was Arjun keeping a distance from his mom & Maya's intense fear of her father...
Both these are curious traits of these characters...
These two are clearly much more than what we see... The only simple & straight forward person is Saanjh... She's the only one who seems to have no problems & baggage & enjoying life the way it is...
I'm eagerly waiting for the story to unfold and also to watch Arjun & Maya's intense love story veiled with obsession...

Yeah. ArMa have parental bond issues. Maybe they'll help each other fix it.
Saanjh is so simple and lovable. Her life becomes upside down because of Maya.
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Echo.of.Hope

Yeah. ArMa have parental bond issues. Maybe they'll help each other fix it.
Saanjh is so simple and lovable. Her life becomes upside down because of Maya.

Saanjh is simple & that's why I doubt whether she'll be able to understand Arjun's problems with the same depth as Maya... She'll surely support Arjun but Maya will be able to understand him more due her own experiences...
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Saanjh is simple & that's why I doubt whether she'll be able to understand Arjun's problems with the same depth as Maya... She'll surely support Arjun but Maya will be able to understand him more due her own experiences...

Saanjh might understand the situation better since Maya would know the story from Arjun but SaJun are childhood friends and so she would have seen the problem evolve in front of her. She probably knows both sides of the story.

I feel Maya can help Arjun with his mom issues because she has a terrible relationship with her dad and her mom is important to her. So with that in mind she might approach Vandana to try to understand the other side of the story.