FlamestoDust thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi everyone! I just watched the first episode of the show and here's my take on it.
I am simply awed by Jennifer's character. Maya is such a strong and together woman but seemingly hiding a lot of pain and loneliness inside. Obviously she has been hurt before and hence believes in controlling everything, including love to never land up in a situation she cannot foresee and that which has the power to hurt her.

Arjun is your simple down to earth guy with dreams of making it big. It seems that Arjun has also suffered pain in his life, which the story will probably reveal later. His desire to reach the heights show that he aspires really big and doesn't want to settle for a mundane life.

Saanjh is your average happy go lucky girl with an amazing family and really sweet best friend. It is clear that Saanjh loves Arjun and her love is pure and childlike.

For now, I am completely hooked to see how the characters evolve with time as there are so many mysteries that need to be addressed. I've got my bag of popcorn ready. Can't wait for the next episodes! 😊