anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi all
Was eagerly waiting for this show as the concept is intriguing along with nice cast.
I found AYAAN super cute 😊
I am looking forward to some great bromance moments between Arjun and Ayaan
I hope Ayaan's character doesn't get wasted.
Share your views people

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Hi all

Was eagerly waiting for this show as the concept is intriguing along with nice cast.
I found AYAAN super cute 😊
I am looking forward to some great bromance moments between Arjun and Ayaan
I hope Ayaan's character doesn't get wasted.
Share your views people

What if Ayaan fell for saanjh? I know its out of the blue and totally random but you know its not impossible. I have a feeling that he might end up falling for her. But his dialogue today when saanjh's mom asked Arjun's mom to adopt her "mom adopting saanjh, if that were to happen then Arjun and Saanjh would become siblings" was hard to judge.
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved Ayaan too. Totally love their bonding. He actually fills that gap between Arjun and his mom. Infact I would have shipped him with Saanjh agar their age was somewhat the same. :P Aneri and Sumit(I guess his real name is Sumit or something similar. Saw his insta profile abhi) are probably of the similar age- and isliye look better together than Aneri-Kushal. Aneri -Kushal se bestie wala vibe aata hai. Not a romantic one yet.
But anyway, AYAAN is a sweetheart yaar. I hope he too gets a significant place. I loved his bonding with Suman too.
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandaceFlynn

I don't think it's possible.Does that Ayaan guy not know that she has a crush on Arjun.

I'm not sure if he knows or not but it could be possible that he'd fall for her either way. Moreover if Arjun doesn't reciprocate Saanjh's feelings then the chances get even better.
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

What if Ayaan fell for saanjh? I know its out of the blue and totally random but you know its not impossible. I have a feeling that he might end up falling for her. But his dialogue today when saanjh's mom asked Arjun's mom to adopt her "mom adopting saanjh, if that were to happen then Arjun and Saanjh would become siblings" was hard to judge.

Going by today's episode it doesn't look likely coz I didn't see any kind of feelings or vibe neither from Ayan nor from Saanjh..Infact I think Ayan will support Saanjh and will encourage her to confess about her feelings to Arjun.
Maybe much much later Arjun might misunderstand their friendship as love who knows but I don't think Ayan and Sanjha will fall in love...I think they will share a great friendship.
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Ayaan seems like such a sweet heart. If Ayaan fell for saanjh this love triangle becomes some other kind of polygon. But it would be interesting and sweet.

But I unfortunately don't think it is going to happen because in the initial promos I believe he was the one to tell her to go tell Arjun happy birthday and I love before someone else does. And when she is about to Maya comes in an ambulance with a cake to wish Arjun first
rope_and_anchor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ayaan has a sort of brotherly affection for her. Ayaan and both their moms know that Saanjh likes Arjun, and they all ship the two of them lol. So I don't think there are any romantic possibilities here between Ayaan and Saanjh.

I agree, he is such an adorable character. He's a party guy, but he adores his mom and his (step?) brother. And yeah, he seems to be trying to reduce the distances between them both. And he's such a darling even with Saanjh and her mom. I loved the whole interaction today. 😃

(But I do have a premonition that he will somehow become collateral damage in the whole beyhad pyaar track. No idea how or why, but I have a feeling. Hope he is spared though.)
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ Ab toh even I am having that negative feeling. Collateral damage wala. He is an easy target. Infact I feel Both Ayaan and Saanjh are endangered species when the REVENGE track comes.
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

^ Ab toh even I am having that negative feeling. Collateral damage wala. He is an easy target. Infact I feel Both Ayaan and Saanjh are endangered species when the REVENGE track comes.

Yes even I feel the same.
I do feel that somehow Ayaan will get hurt due to Maya...Ayaan and Saanjh are closest to Arjun and Maya will definitely try to hurt them...Also in the first epi Arjun told his mom that he will not let Ayaan get troubled or hurt due to him so might be it was foreshadowing that due to Maya's overposessiveness for Arjun , she might hurt Ayaan so Arjun will be indirectly responsible for putting Ayan in danger which might create more drama.
But I do hope he survives.
And yes it also looks like Arjun and Ayaan are step bros...Ayan's mom may he Arjun's dad's second wife.
Of course I am assuming all these things but this is what I feel might happen
Edited by anshvi - 8 years ago
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hold on. Is it Ayaan or Ayan. I need to change ship names I made in my topic. Please reply.
BTW he's adorable.