Jab pyaar aapko control karne lage toh usse barbad kardo | Beyhadh X1.

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone! (:

This show caught my interest ever since it's first promo and the fact that it starred one of my favourite actors, Jennifer Winget, raised both my interest and expectation levels. The first episode was quite a decent one with the episode being balanced, not too less or too much of anything and we got to meet all the possible central characters; except for Maya's father. I believe Jennifer and Aneri will do justice to their roles as they were credible in the roles they have played earlier on but I hope Kushan improves with time, he was better here than he was in EHMMBH though.

I have read couple of posts here offering their views and analysis on the episode/show and they all made a nice read. I agree with what most of them had to say especially the part on symbolisms. Maya's dupatta falling on Arjun's face and causing the car to almost meet with an accident when Sanjh at the precise moment saved them both literally symbolises Maya creating a havoc in Arjun ( and Sanjh's) lives and Sanjh proving to be the saviour.

I'd like to offer my own observation relating to Maya and her father ; the precap. It's evident how Maya fears her father from the precap. Had Maya's father been a man who has only left his wife and daughter owing to whatever reasons/circumstances, Maya wouldn't have feared him. We should have seen hatred, disgust and sense of betrayal in Maya's eyes but all I could see was fear. Like she fears for her sanity, her existence, her life when he's around. I may be reading too much in between the lines but it could be that Maya's has had a traumatic childhood, not only because of the problems between her father and mother but like she's suffered on a very personal level too. Exploitation of sorts, may be, on mental, emotional and physical levels. We'll have to wait and see as to why Maya is the way she is today, of course.

For now, I'd like to hear some of your views as well. 😳

Edited by .annihilation. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nicely written! :D
Maya's psycho behaviour might have actually originated because, or her troubled childhood or teenage. She isn't seen having A sibling or a friend to talk to and vent out her feelings- so this mixture of overwhelming emotions- of fear, hatred, disgust, fear for betrayal- all this has been building up inside her. Inside. She hasn't let it out- it seems. And hence, when the time comes of herself falling in love- all these emotions come together and become a whole new front itself! Now from here, it can take two ways!
Either Arjun finds that out and cures her, strengthening her mentally, and giving that helping had that actually brings her back to normal life.
Or, she might end up being this super psycho obsessive lover, from where there isn't a way back. Like she might endup killing Arjun or something.