Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I think the whole "Maya jaal" thing from the promo will occur in the early episodes of the show because in the promo they also showed that Maya discovers Arjun's intentions right away from a surveillance video. What I got from this promo and previous promos is that these two will probably fall in love once they get past Arjun trying to entrap Maya and her discovering it.

I also think that Maya is already a disturbed individual and her erratic behaviour which she has repressed will come out once she and Arjun get into a relationship. I don't think her obsession with him has anything to do with him playing her. The other scenario is that Maya will fall for him once he starts his game but then discovers his intentions. By then it's too late, she is in love with him so to teach him a lesson she will do whatever it takes to keep him with her while her obsession continues to grow.

Anyways, I could be entirely wrong because this show is supposed to be very unpredictable.
Edited by canuck-umz - 8 years ago
betrayal... hmmm that is possible!
cox arjun is playing premgame with her!!
and spoilers said that sanjh give him 5 or 6 days to trap Maya or u can say impress Maya and make her fall in love!! and as promo said arjun is playing with fire!!
to ab .. we don't know how it will end up!! who will b negative!? Maya or Arjun?or may b sanjh?
any thing can happen!! and I guess even sanjh can turn evil 🀣
bcoz she loves arjun a lot!!
and in a press conference aneri said that everyone is thinking maya's role is strong but wait... sanjh is a lawyer and wen that phase u will understand wat sanjh is!! and she also said sanjh kabi arjun ko khone ka soch b nai sakti !!!
so... u never kno... πŸ˜‰
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoshniVdian786

and spoilers said that sanjh give him 5 or 6 days to trap Maya or u can say impress Maya and make her fall in love!! and as promo said arjun is playing with fire!!
to ab .. we don't know how it will end up!! who will b negative!? Maya or Arjun?or may b sanjh?
and in a press conference aneri said that everyone is thinking maya's role is strong but wait... sanjh is a lawyer and wen that phase u will understand wat sanjh is!! and she also said sanjh kabi arjun ko khone ka soch b nai sakti !!!

Saanjh turning evil and selfish would definitely be a surprise no one would have expected. So then its going to be Selfishness vs selfishness vs selfishness. Since everyone in this show could be selfish just like normal people. In other words politics in a tug of love war.
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RoshniVdian786

Hum dono ek jaisa sochte hai nhi ??πŸ˜†
I too thought that saanjh may turn negative πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Anmol333

Hum dono ek jaisa sochte hai nhi ??πŸ˜†
I too thought that saanjh may turn negative πŸ˜†

Hi5 annu

Originally posted by: Rein123

Saanjh turning evil and selfish would definitely be a surprise no one would have expected. So then its going to be Selfishness vs selfishness vs selfishness. Since everyone in this show could be selfish just like normal people. In other words politics in a tug of love war.

Yup sab arjun n maya ko negative sochre h but the cute n bubbly girl can also turn negative.. U never kno πŸ˜‰

I m really liking the show
And waiting for sanjh to do something as a lawyer
I won't mind if She turns negative also πŸ˜†
Would love u to see the new shade on her😳
rustedsparks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
maybe he will betray her
in a story like beyhad where the title only says obsession the character can't be white
there has to be something which is wrong atleast in the main leads
that's why i think he will betray her
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Initially, I guess we will see betrayal. See as far as betrayal is concerned, this show like any other out there will have a lot of it. Obviously.
I hope Arjun actually falls in love with Maya coz that would be interesting to watch.
TheUnique thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjana212

Mayde he first act as falling in love and uses maya. Maya later gets to know about it and get broken and tries to destory arjun. Than arjun gets to know about her past and regrets and tries to get her back, starts loving her.

My thoughts exactly
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

Initially, I guess we will see betrayal. See as far as betrayal is concerned, this show like any other out there will have a lot of it. Obviously.

I hope Arjun actually falls in love with Maya coz that would be interesting to watch.

What if all three characters have an obsession?
Maya's is obsessed with making sure that no one takes Arjun away from her
Arjun is obsessed with fame,name and wealth which he would use Maya to attain.
Saanjh is obsessed with getting Arjun back into her life and away from Maya.