Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
However they deal with this plot I just hope that they don't paint the characters black and white I really just hope that the shades of grey are brought out and that they don't start preaching right and wrong it's high time Indian tv genuinely progresses and not just namesake progress! I have a lot of expectations from seeing the promo
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

In the promo Arjun tells Saanjh that he's going to create a 'Maya jal' for Maya but the same promo also says that Arjun doesn't know that he's playing with fire... They also showed scenes where he's close to her while picking up something & she seemed clearly disturbed... So may be like you said he may trap her for his own agenda but she's more smart & dangerous than he thinks... So may be she'll react very strongly to his betrayal... Do you remember in the first promo that panditji told that their married life will be very difficult... So who knows who betrays whom & who'll have to pay the ultimate price...

True. But its going to be fun to watch. But I hope the general audience likes it and appreciates it as well and it does well ratings wise.
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

However they deal with this plot I just hope that they don't paint the characters black and white I really just hope that the shades of grey are brought out and that they don't start preaching right and wrong it's high time Indian tv genuinely progresses and not just namesake progress! I have a lot of expectations from seeing the promo

Well said! I am sick of these shows with black and white characters. Grey shades are something that I find intriguing and realistic.
Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont want arjun 2 betray her becuz then that will give her a moral ground 2 jstify her actions kajols character in gupt was diffrent becuz the hero loved her but she still went down this dark path
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah. I think one thing they established on the first episode was Arjun's desire for all the riches Maya has. Car, the house she lives in. So it is possible he will pretend to be in love with her.

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I only find sanjh as pure white
A selfless girl who will stand for truth.
She being a lawyer indicates she is here to defend someone.
Either Arjun or maya
Arjun is shown over ambitious guy. Who want to rich.he may most likely to pretend in love with maya or be her comfort in her dark hours.
Everything phycopathic love starts with a strong sense of betrayel.
Whether knowingly or unknowningly.
Maya too need a comfort from her past. Arjun becomes that.
But if he will betray her he will pay heavy price
Ronaldo_CR7 thumbnail
If arjun betray maya by playing with her emotion dan surely maya will destroy him(as they have shown in the promo where she talk about destroying love if it controls)
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

I only find sanjh as pure white
A selfless girl who will stand for truth.
She being a lawyer indicates she is here to defend someone.
Either Arjun or maya
Arjun is shown over ambitious guy. Who want to rich.he may most likely to pretend in love with maya or be her comfort in her dark hours.
Everything phycopathic love starts with a strong sense of betrayel.
Whether knowingly or unknowningly.
Maya too need a comfort from her past. Arjun becomes that.
But if he will betray her he will pay heavy price

I think Saanjh is going to defend Maya as in the first episode also she did the same when Arjun kept stereotyping her.
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sanjana212

Mayde he first act as falling in love and uses maya. Maya later gets to know about it and get broken and tries to destory arjun. Than arjun gets to know about her past and regrets and tries to get her back, starts loving her.

Oh hell no ! That looks so pathetic ! I don't want that fierce, distant and cold Maya to melt in a poo out of love for a just now stranger, who dared to behave so obnoxiously with her 😆 In a nutshell, I don't want her to be the victim, but HIM ! She has to be the game setter or else I'll be hell mad 😆 😆
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's very much possible because his dreams are big. He wants to prove to the world by becoming something. He also wants money. Have expensive cars and house. So he can definitely use her to achieve things in his life. But I really hope not. I don't want her to become a psycho because she was betrayed by him. I want her to be a psycho and possessive because she fell in love with him. I want something really simple between then. I want her to control him because she loves him. Like she told her mother that it's not love if you can't control it.