Does anyone sense betrayal coming up later in this story?

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The reason I'm asking this is because the second promo where Maya said ' when a dog tries to become a human he is welcomed in the family, but when a human acts like a dog he is kicked out of the house' and the second promo where she talks about loving someone you can control and not vice versa. Does anyone here feel that Arjun could actually be a person that might use Maya for his own agenda? Why I'm asking is since he could also be a grey shade.If you think closely about what the articles say about show being centered around love - one driven by selfishness and obssession and the other by selflessness and purity. I agree Maya may be selfish and obsessive when it comes to love but at the same she would probably hand over the world she controls or give it up for Arjun out of love just to be with him which to an extent is also somewhat selfless, on the other hand Arjun might knowingly love her for this which may make him selfish. He could be selfish with Maya and selfless with Saanjh.
Edited by Rein123 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandaceFlynn

I saw that promo.In another promo Arjun said that he has spread a 'Maya Jaal' for Maya.May be he is going to play a lovegame with her.

That smells like betrayal.
What do you think?

If that's true then he is making a big mistake messing with her. Can you give me the link to that promo since. I haven't seen it

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Possible. He might fake his love for her- because latest promo mein he said ki he is laying a maya jhaal for her. And also the voice over says- "Arjun nahi jaanta woh aag se khel raha hai" or something.. But then might end up actually falling in love with her but then it might be too late. Or maybe they will actually fall in love and then she turns possessive.
There was this other promo- where she is crying and prays " mai kya karti, woh samajta hi nahi hai". Now I doubt what that "samajhna " means - whether it is about teaching him a lesson, or whether it is about possessiveness.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Possible. He might fake his love for her- because latest promo mein he said ki he is laying a maya jhaal for her. And also the voice over says- "Arjun nahi jaanta woh aag se khel raha hai" or something.. But then might end up actually falling in love with her but then it might be too late. Or maybe they will actually fall in love and then she turns possessive.

There was this other promo- where she is crying and prays " mai kya karti, woh samajta hi nahi hai". Now I doubt what that "samajhna " means - whether it is about teaching him a lesson, or whether it is about possessiveness.

I think she falls for him first and get obsessive and possessive about him, he takes advantage of her feelings, after she finds out about what has happened she gets furious and makes sure to teach him a lesson he'd never forget. Whether he actually falls for her or not depends on his character and circumstances. Somehow I don't think he'll end up with Aneri either since a sweet person like her may not readily accept him after seeing his true colors.
Sanjana212 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mayde he first act as falling in love and uses maya. Maya later gets to know about it and get broken and tries to destory arjun. Than arjun gets to know about her past and regrets and tries to get her back, starts loving her.
pn_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjana212

Mayde he first act as falling in love and uses maya. Maya later gets to know about it and get broken and tries to destory arjun. Than arjun gets to know about her past and regrets and tries to get her back, starts loving her.

Even I feel the same.he will realize his mistake after knowing her past
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pn_92

Even I feel the same.he will realize his mistake after knowing her past

That's also possible
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

So true yaar beyhad itna suspensive hai ki kuch smajh nhi aarah par Jo tumne kaha waisa ho sakta hai
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hullo there!
I think Betrayal is going to be a slight nook in the corner that will frame the path for the obsessive love.
And for some reason I have a feeling that Maya will not be the only one grey. Arjun will have grey shades too.
Anyway whatever be it, it is going to be fantastic.

Niki
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Hullo there!

I think Betrayal is going to be a slight nook in the corner that will frame the path for the obsessive love.
And for some reason I have a feeling that Maya will not be the only one grey. Arjun will have grey shades too.
Anyway whatever be it, it is going to be fantastic.

Niki

Hi nice to see you in this forum. Hmm.. Coming back to the topic, we never really know maybe its obsession first followed by betrayal and then we have a string of extremities following after that be it in the form of getting revenge or getting love back. I have a feeling that Maya will do anything to avoid having the same fate as her mother driving her paranoid rather than just obsessive in her desire to retain or restore her relationship status. Or it could even be the opposite she may eventually erase or eliminate that love if it proves to be harmful to her. The thing is in one promo she seems very obsessive and paranoid and in the other she seems quite emotionally detached. Its mostly a case of being unable to handle new emotions since she is a very stoic personality. But yes its going to be a great show hopefully.