Poll

Guess

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I feel Sajun r endgame but I want Arya
Why there is arrogant male lead on TV and they end up with female lead then why not arrogant female lead can end with male lead
As Maya has really a vv bad past
As her father left her mom and she turned mad and she has has to take care of everything from such a small age so she definitely need a person who loves her unconditionally
One way I think Arya r endgame as in the promo of guruji it's shown he says it married life will be difficult but yesterday watching dupatta scene where there was no connection with that dupatta for Arjun
As it was only kept for cleaning his Jeep
Showed that he will only help Maya and will return to saanj
Another symbolism was where Pooja ka that got into Lords feet
These all symbolised that Maya will be only rani Mukherjee of kkhh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

I feel Sajun r endgame but I want Arya

Why there is arrogant male lead on TV and they end up with female lead then why not arrogant female lead can end with male lead
As Maya has really a vv bad past
As her father left her mom and she turned mad and she has has to take care of everything from such a small age so she definitely need a person who loves her unconditionally
One way I think Arya r endgame as in the promo of guruji it's shown he says it married life will be difficult but yesterday watching dupatta scene where there was no connection with that dupatta for Arjun
As it was only kept for cleaning his Jeep
Showed that he will only help Maya and will return to saanj
Another symbolism was where Pooja ka that got into Lords feet
These all symbolised that Maya will be only rani Mukherjee of kkhh

Actually that dupatta scene was very obvious about Maya wreaking havoc in Arjun's and Saanjh's life. But at the end Arjun did keep the dupatta with him and prevented Saanjh from throwing it away even if he wanted to use it as a cleaning cloth. So another way you can look at this is that even though Maya causes Arjun a lot of trouble he will still accept or keep her with him but probably not love her well enough. They might even get married as the sage promo suggested but I don't think Maya will let Arjun live in peace with Saanjh after getting hurt. So its possible that there might be no endgame at all in the end.
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Depends on what extent Maya will go. Like if she is possessive but does not have the hurt inflicting tendancy, then After all games, ArYa will be the endgame. Like if she is just possessive and to an extent is obsessed with him- but then he actually helps her out to get over the childhood/teenage trauma that she might have had because of which she is paranoid/scared. Then Arya is the endgame.
On the other hand, if she turns super psycho obsessive lover and has the hurt inflicting tendancy, then SaJun is the endgame if she doesn't end up killing/seriously injuring Arjun or Saanjh. Also, Aneri plays the role of a lawyer. So chances are that after ArYa breakup, Maya might try to frame Arjun. And there must be some stuffs like Aitraz - like courtroom drama and stuffs.
So right now, there is a number of possibilities and it all depends on Maya's level of obsession.
Sanjana212 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hope arya are the endgame. I am watching the serial only for jenny and if sajun become the end game than the story will get boring.
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I want ArYa to be endgame
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol333

I want ArYa to be endgame

Same here, I don't see the point of calling this show different if Sajun is the intended end game where those whitewashed female characters end up with the guy all the time.
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rein123

Same here, I don't see the point of calling this show different if Sajun is the intended end game where those whitewashed female characters end up with the guy all the time.

Correct this show had set lots of expectations from fans if it end on sajun then what will be the different in this show from other show I want some unusual to be happen as this show has lots of differences from other saas bhau show.. I m not asking for happy ending but something should be different just like it's concept.