BEHADD.. awesome cast

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
finally doll is back.. watched the first episode.. and i was just like aww..😳
welcome back jenny.. what a char MAYA..πŸ‘ "kisi ache kaam ke liye istemallkar lena" wow.. loved it..❀️

specially.. i liked MAYA's mother. this actress portrayed so well..πŸ‘

kushal and aneri's char.. arjun and sanch.. best example for besties..πŸ˜›

Arjun's bonding with his bro(step bro..?) is cute..!

all and all.. bang on start.. excited for next episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So true whole cast amazing as per acting skills πŸ‘
This show gonna rock πŸ‘
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Show started with arjun & saanjh & their bonding & all I found it was good to c them but when maya came πŸ‘ she stole the show . Her emotional part with Mom then her anger towards her father she was brilliant in portraying all these part . She looked smart with full attitude when she met arjun the part when she drove his jeep was 😲. I was wondering what if arjun jeep didn't started dat tym πŸ˜›. But yes casting of show is just amazing
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: akshi.

Show started with arjun & saanjh & their bonding & all I found it was good to c them but when maya came πŸ‘ she stole the show . Her emotional part with Mom then her anger towards her father she was brilliant in portraying all these part . She looked smart with full attitude when she met arjun the part when she drove his jeep was 😲. I was wondering what if arjun jeep didn't started dat tym πŸ˜›. But yes casting of show is just amazing

Absolutely that bonding of they portrayed was lovely n Maya my queen 😳
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Yes cast of the show is amazing
Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
loved the first episode !
This show has really a good cast , it is a good choice to have Aneri Kushal n Jennifer the leads of the show. The story is still in its beginning n somehow intriguing, whether Ayan is arjun stepbrother or not we will get to know soon about it.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
U know when I read on net that kaushal will be hero I wasn't sure but now after watching episode casting looks apt
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah completely agreeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Kulsum nice to see u here too dr😊😊
-jaya- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah loved the first episode completely... Lovely casts for the show . ..looking forward to the show
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi.

@bold..🀣 i didn't think about it..πŸ˜†

i think this jeep listens to arjun's heartbeats.. and may be jeep knows that in future Maya is going to rule his heart..😳