SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello. Im Simran. New to the forum.๐Ÿค—
The wait for this show to take off was real๐Ÿ˜† but here we are. And I must say its a worthy wait๐Ÿ‘
Arjun and Saanjh are such great friends until they are mistaken to be bf-gf ๐Ÿ˜† (Dont feel bad , I get that everyday)๐Ÿ˜† And Saanjh has a soft spot for Arjun too ... awwโค๏ธ I dont know but I feel she will be his shield and try to bail him out of his problems that Maya will create (Referred from the dupatta scene)๐Ÿ˜ณ
Maya- Girl I love every scene with you. And Ima say- this is the change Indian television needed. Let all them arrogant male leads take a hike..Lets welcome female zeal ruthlessness.๐Ÿ‘
Most of the supporting cast Ive seen before- Kavita Ghai AKA Piyali. She is a beauty and a talented actress. Good to see Swati Shah in a different avatar.
Kushal- Aneri - Jennifer are perfection.๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Verdict- ME LIKEY

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4
This is the second must watch show on my list apart from naamkaran.
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just finished watching the first episode and found it quite interesting. I look forward to seeing an thrilling story about the different shades of love. ๐Ÿ˜Š
halfgirlfriend thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a fantastic start. Apart from the leads I even liked their families part.I must say Saanjh is very lucky to have such a sorted family.
LovelyDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb start and amazing acting by cast I love mama's character Jenny did fabulous job
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing start a wonderful show๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Nice post Simran dr๐Ÿ˜ณ