Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Rein123

That's exactly what I've been trying to say since the past few posts on this thread. Thank you for wording it for me here. And yes welcome to the forum its great seeing you here and knowing that you follow this show as well

Kya kare adath se majboor hoon.
Good to see all my friends here
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

Kya kare adath se majboor hoon.
Good to see all my friends here

Same here! I'm also adath se majboor 😛
Edited by Rein123 - 8 years ago
BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Rein123

@abhiya I don't know if you felt offended by what I responded earlier or not but I'll clarify that I only meant that this isn't exactly a new concept in Indian entertainment since we've seen this in several movies from the 90's already. All I intended to say is there's no point in drawing comparison since there are other movies that are similar to the show as well and we should just enjoy the show without thinking much about its source of inspiration as I feel that would

allow us to get a better grip of this show's story. Your post is informative and I agree with it, if you say its similar then it is similar there's nothing to argue here. If you found me rude or offensive then i apologise for that right here.

so then why are you apologizing to the topic maker in your next post ?? 😆
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

so then why are you apologizing to the topic maker in your next post ?? 😆

Well I'm sure she isn't offended but then I could be wrong if she did actually feel bad hence apologizing in advance is the only sensible thing here without creating a fuss and a mountain out of a hill, like some third party intermediary here does 😆, plus the topic maker herself didnt confirm anything either.

Edited by Rein123 - 8 years ago
-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Rein123 I found that quite rude. U could have simply said just enjoy ur tone was rude but let's move on and enjoy the show. Also this is an open platform if u can post even I can post how I feel abt the show
@Bazigar0 thanks for the help