Do you find any simalrity?

-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Has anyone seen Laadla movie? It stars Sridevi Anil Kapoor and Raveena Tandon
Sridevi is Anil's boss and she becomes obsessed with her and mariies him forcefully and then both fall in love and stay happily forever. And Raveena plays Anil's girlfriend who stays alone in end

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Really didnt knew this 😲 i heard its based on gone girl and gupt.
Edited by ScreamForMe - 8 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Who cares what the show is based on? Just watch and enjoy it.
BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Rein123

Who cares what the show is based on? Just watch and enjoy it.

why do you have to be so rude ? if you dont like that she drew a comparison then just dont respond.

anyways! i've seen laadla but apparently the show is supposed to be based on Gupt.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

why do you have to be so rude ? if you dont like that she drew a comparison then just dont respond.

anyways! i've seen laadla but apparently the show is supposed to be based on Gupt.

If this is based on gupt then will maya murder people for arjun? WOW if it happens it will be epic ⭐️
BaAZiGar0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

If this is based on gupt then will maya murder people for arjun? WOW if it happens it will be epic ⭐️

gupt is one of my all time favorite movies and with seasoned actors like kushal and jennifer i think they will do it justice!
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I found the show & actually male leads role similar to that of shah rush of raju ban Gaya gentleman & abhishek bas ithna sa Kwaab hai where the male lead ends up with his love or friend ... ladla is also similar but the male leads role isn't like what thy showed in the show today ...
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

I'm sorry if you thought I'm rude but what I meant was there's no need to think much here since the concept of an obsessive female lover isn't exactly new in India. That's why I said just watch and don't bother much about where its exactly inspired from since viewing the show is better than wondering all the time where it has been inspired from, however its your choice if you want to keep contemplating it's source of inspiration and unnecessarily get defensive.
One more thing this is an open forum and I am allowed to make my points here too,so think twice before you tell someone to not reply to another persons posts. So kindly refrain from dictating what other people write.
Edited by Rein123 - 8 years ago
BaAZiGar0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

I'm sorry if you thought I'm rude but what I meant was there's no need to think much here since the concept of an obsessive female lover isn't exactly new in India. That's why I said just watch and don't bother much about where its exactly inspired from since viewing the show is better than wondering all the time where it has been inspired from, however its your choice if you want to keep contemplating it's source of inspiration and unnecessarily get defensive.
One more thing this is an open forum and I am allowed to make my points here too,so think twice before you tell someone to not reply to another persons posts. So kindly refrain from dictating what other people write.

your're right this is an open forum where anyone can write what they want but just some advice: if you keep up that tone and attitude people will refrain from engaging in conversation with you. and if you dont care if ppl respond than you might as well be recording your thoughts in a diary. plus clearly you know what you wrote was to provoke otherwise you wouldnt back here looking to see if anyone responded to youur comment. good luck !
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Abhiya-

Has anyone seen Laadla movie? It stars Sridevi Anil Kapoor and Raveena Tandon

Sridevi is Anil's boss and she becomes obsessed with her and mariies him forcefully and then both fall in love and stay happily forever. And Raveena plays Anil's girlfriend who stays alone in end

It actually does seem similar...also it seems similar to Pyar tune kya kia movie as well..in that Urmila played a rich girl who was obsessed with Fardeen's character...The difference is that Fardeen was married in that movie