Attire was awesome today

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
In the very first episode ,I found everything in the show colourful. Not only the actors and their attires but also the sets the setting they have chosen proves to be so amazing full of vibrancy.
Coming to the costumes they actually in the very first episode has given us two distinctive clues regarding the characters and their behaviour.

As far as Jenni is concerned they have contradicted her character and portrayed her with a white shade the symbol of a peace they have actually laid a paradox by the way Jenni's character is going to be thereby given us a clue that she will be the opposite clan of peace and a calm regime.

When it comes to Kushal he was show in a white kurta later on colourful attire hopefully he too will have different shades to his personality but Aneri had vibrant colours ,it proves she will be a girl with various positive vibes and emotions also so cheerful.

Thereby the first episode was soo colourful with variety of colours in it also the holi colour added beauty.
Edited by CarpedeimRose - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Apart from Arjun's bro, everyone's attire suit their character. I can't say for Arjun's bro since we know nothing about him apart from the fact that he parties, desn't hate his mom like Arjun does and he is still a student who has maths exams
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Yes the costume designer did a fab job
Jenny looks so
Aneri also look so colourful, positive and cheerful girl
Khushal dress was also not bad
CarpediemRose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echo.of.Hope

Apart from Arjun's bro, everyone's attire suit their character. I can't say for Arjun's bro since we know nothing about him apart from the fact that he parties, desn't hate his mom like Arjun does and he is still a student who has maths exams

His character is unpredictable thereby his attire seems to be strange also onething maths being an exam boys will be in confusion for that matter😆😆
But he can be used as one of the persons who will have a story of his own may be he may be an adopted child for that matter or any other possibilities becz Arjun and he has a major age difference anything could be possible just like we saw in the promo Jenni was terribly scared on seeing something this boy may have some thing some past that hits him badly.
CarpediemRose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavi03

Yes the costume designer did a fab job
Jenny looks so
Aneri also look so colourful, positive and cheerful girl
Khushal dress was also not bad

Yeah Jenni's one was just too adorable ,I complete agree ,I loved the way she carried herself today extremely stylish😃😃
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Jen looks Gorgeous 😳 But i hope she wears something else other than white in the coming episodes
CarpediemRose thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Jen looks Gorgeous 😳 But i hope she wears something else other than white in the coming episodes

Yeah love to see her in different colours
Nijhum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Everything is just perfect of today's episode...I hope next episodes will remain same
CarpediemRose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nijhum19

Everything is just perfect of today's episode...I hope next episodes will remain same

I too hope the same dr😳
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree. Also the background music. Damn! Specially the one they give for Jen. It is so intriguing and has an eerie. First the keyboard mein se soft notes wih an eerie. And then vioin wala, and then altogether. It is to damn good. It is not like the shit music they give for TV villians or when it comes to tense scenes. No "dum tana tana nana" stuffs. :P
So the costume and background music- something which CVs don't put in much effort, but this team has worked on these little little yet significant things really well.
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago