Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

so true but the best prt is that Jen chose such an unconventional role for her come back & indeed tried something different instead of same plain , boring stuff . Today u see actors looking , acting & even dressing same , playing same characters that they & millions others have already portrayed many times before . There is no novelty as all the characters in
Most of the shows look same . So 3 cheers to Jenny for picking maya .

Exactly. And actually what happens is, a lot of the popular actresses wouldn't really push to play such an unconventional character because it's a tough, risky role and show. If you notice, mostly only the Saas Bahu sagas get all the TRP ratings and attention. Unconventional, good content shows don't usually make it big, hence majority big actors stay away from those. I am really proud and happy that Jenny and Kushal, despite being popular actors, took the leap of faith and dived into such brilliant roles. Whether the show does well on the TRP charts or not, I am sure they will leave a positive impact in the Telly industry. πŸ‘
halfgirlfriend thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jenny owned the character Maya.. She portrayed every emotion with such an ease that turned me into her fan.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: charmz517

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#6633cc">Exactly. And actually what happens is, a lot of the popular actresses wouldn't really push to play such an unconventional character because it's a tough, risky role and show. If you notice, mostly only the Saas Bahu sagas get all the TRP ratings and attention. Unconventional, good content shows don't usually make it big, hence majority big actors stay away from those. I am really proud and happy that Jenny and Kushal, despite being popular actors, took the leap of faith and dived into such brilliant roles. Whether the show does well on the TRP charts or not, I am sure they will leave a positive impact in the Telly industry.πŸ‘</font>

I would pick behadd any day over those trp Chart rulers . I literally can't tolerate them even for a second . I hope it's a finite series as I love watching them .
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jenny was amazing today.Her attitude style everything was killer ⭐️
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ---PAYEL---

Jenny was amazing today.Her attitude style everything was killer⭐️

yup . She nailed it perfectly . Off topic--I love Pooja Sharma too .she was amazing as Draupadi .
viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
She is brilliant. Superb acting.
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yup . She nailed it perfectly . Off topic--I love Pooja Sharma too .she was amazing as Draupadi .

Off topic- Pooja is my all time favourite 😳 and coincidentally Pooja and Jenny are good friends πŸ˜‰
-jiah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jen stole the show.I'm so glad she is doing something different than her usual ablanari roles.Maya is such a badass and intriguing character.Can't wait to see all the shades of Maya.
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh!! I Can't Wait then to see it πŸ˜ƒ
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

she is gonna gain a lot of fans with this show because right after the first epi everyone has gone ga ga over her . Show stealer & Jennifer has set a high standard today & I am sure she is only gonna take that notch higher & higher .

Exactly!!! Neutral audience who aren't even her fan are praising her only despite the fact that she was shown less than Sanjh and Arjun in the first epi. Abhi toh we haven't seen the real Maya phir bhi itna praise from audience Just imagine what will happen when we get to see the real Obsessed Maya 😳

Plus it feels amazing as a fan when neutral people praise her 😳 Be it Twitter FB it's all about Jenny ⭐️