Jen winget as maya

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
So finally saw the first epi . Apart from some cliche scenes (dupatta falling), maya rocked the show tonight . Jennifer was bloody brilliant in the entire episode .character of maya overshadowed everything today specially Jennifer's performance . Right from her walk to her staring at that watchmen...she was just awsum . Her eyes expressed so many emotions pain , dominance & love her no non sense approach . The way she simply took that ring out of her mother's hand & broke it in a split second without bothering about anything was just superb . I really loved her today & love may's attitude . The car parking scene was just awsum .jennifer was just awsum in the first epi & I amReally looking forward for more of her . I really loved Jen as maya the most tonight . Kushal & jen do look good together . So what did you guys felt about the epi , do share your views .
Edited by MS-meghasharma - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

714873 thumbnail
Jenny was awesome
I've seen her always playing a sweet and soft character
This time she is playing a tough lady role
And she has simply excelled it
I was awestruck in the last scene of car parking
Beyhad will be a reason for me restarting watching daily soaps
MS-meghasharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari117

Jenny was awesome
I've seen her always playing a sweet and soft character
This time she is playing a tough lady role
And she has simply excelled it
I was awestruck in the last scene of car parking
Beyhad will be a reason for me restarting watching daily soaps

so true she has always played simple , girl next door kindOf roles so this is a welcome change & the thing is she has nailed it .
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Maya rocked today . Her acting was superb
MS-meghasharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi.

Maya rocked today . Her acting was superb

yeah . She was just amazing
heycookie thumbnail
Totally agree with
jenny is just too gud ...loving her as maya already..
charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
There are tons of amazing actresses out there, but after seeing Jennifer Winget portraying Maya, now I see why the director chose her among so many others to play this role. She delivers every single part with such conviction and perfection. I am in awe of the lady! Simply brilliant, and I personally don't think anyone can portray such a tough character to such brilliance like Jenny has and will! 👏👏👏
MS-meghasharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmz517

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#6633cc">There are tons of amazing actresses out there, but after seeing Jennifer Winget portraying Maya, now I see why the director chose her among so many others to play this role. She delivers every single part with such conviction and perfection. I am in awe of the lady! Simply brilliant, and I personally don't think anyone can portray such a tough character to such brilliance like Jenny has and will!👏👏👏</font>

so true but the best prt is that Jen chose such an unconventional role for her come back & indeed tried something different instead of same plain , boring stuff . Today u see actors looking , acting & even dressing same , playing same characters that they & millions others have already portrayed many times before . There is no novelty as all the characters in
Most of the shows look same . So 3 cheers to Jenny for picking maya .
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
She nailed it and i am not saying it just because i am her fan. She was indeed really good even the neutral audience are only talking about her. She stole the show today ⭐️
MS-meghasharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

She nailed it and i am not saying it just because i am her fan. She was indeed really good even the neutral audience are only talking about her. She stole the show today ⭐️

she is gonna gain a lot of fans with this show because right after the first epi everyone has gone ga ga over her . Show stealer & Jennifer has set a high standard today & I am sure she is only gonna take that notch higher & higher .