Maya is much awaited change on TV

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Beyhadh is a change that Indian tv needs in term of female characters I loved jenny's character and precap indicates that the character has many shades .First time I m loving female character on Tv after such a long time.hope it remain as good as it seems now
And jenny looked so stylish and cold as Maya 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well said finally we get to see a badass female lead character in Indian TV.No doubt Jenny chose this character & show for comeback.I am mostly looking forward to see how Maya character going to unfold.She going to have many shades & I'm looking forward for that.
Jennifer style is really classy & sassy I love her look in show.
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey!
I am Naj, a lot of people are making new threads, so I'll just mention my thoughts here and hope the thread continues with further discussion.
I loved the opening episode. Maya is an angry, young woman. I have loved angry young men till date, I love her too.
And, she wears her watch on the right hand.πŸ˜† That's somehow an indication of such a character to me.
Secondly, her style and panache are WOW.
It is the exact reverse of every show I have seen. And I love it.
I hope this is a finite series and they end it as well at some point in the near future AFTER letting the show run its course.
Beautiful!

Originally posted by: -Minion-

Well said finally we get to see a badass female lead character in Indian TV.No doubt Jenny chose this character & show for comeback.I am mostly looking forward to see how Maya character going to unfold.She going to have many shades & I'm looking forward for that.

yep jenny doing justice to character and she was awesome today .I m too loving it
Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Minion-

This isn't Man VS Woman. But, I think it is high time we do have a badass lead right?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Agree with you there. Somehow I am equating Maya as a throwback to ALL the fabulous angry, young, men we have had. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: najma123

Hey!

I am Naj, a lot of people are making new threads, so I'll just mention my thoughts here and hope the thread continues with further discussion.
I loved the opening episode. Maya is an angry, young woman. I have loved angry young men till date, I love her too.
And, she wears her watch on the right hand.πŸ˜†That's somehow an indication of such a character to me.
Secondly, her style and panache are WOW.
It is the exact reverse of every show I have seen. And I love it.
I hope this is a finite series and they end it as well at some point in the near future AFTER letting the show run its course.
Beautiful!

Hi Naj
I totally agree I m really impressed with the way the Maya's character is shown.Yep it's role reversal we r seeing young ,angry female with dark past instead of male and I m really loving this change .I so wanted to see this change .Three cheers to jenny for choosing this role.
halfgirlfriend thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maya was the show stealer. I just loved her attitude during her entry, her pain during prayers, her loneliness, strength, determination. And precap will reveal about her vulnerable side. Really looking forward to this multishaded character.

Originally posted by: luvankit

Maya was the show stealer. I just loved her attitude during her entry, her pain during prayers, her loneliness, strength, determination. And precap will reveal about her vulnerable side. Really looking forward to this multishaded character.

Yep her character seems jave many layers and the character seems to be unique.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jennifer played maya to the t . She is simply brilliant
Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

Hi Naj
I totally agree I m really impressed with the way the Maya's character is shown.Yep it's role reversal we r seeing young ,angry female with dark past instead of male and I m really loving this change .I so wanted to see this change .Three cheers to jenny for choosing this role.

Exactly. This was needed and it was needed now.
Secondly, equal credit to the scriptwriter for writing the role as well.
Secondly, no one ever shows this. But I know about Mumbai having lived there. And this jugaad happens there. πŸ˜† Ek room mein sabka sona happens there. It isnt like parents ka bedroom, study room and shit. Life is jugaad there. πŸ˜‰
I LOVE MUMBAI personally, so its added for me.