Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Did I mention that I absolutely loved how gorgeous Maya looked in different white outfits through out the episode ? ๐Ÿ‘ Kudos to her costume designer.
-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
look who I found
Divu๐Ÿค— lots of love
I liked the beginning it was interesting
I like Aneri from NAUC days so I am open to both couples Arjun Saanjh and Arjun Maya
I hope this remains a limited series instead of turning a saas bahu crap like the makers have promised
would look forward to meet u on this forum
littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _keertu_

Divs๐Ÿค—another old forum memeber is here...ehmmbh days..

And haan still dint watch the epi but ur Pov shows its gud start..hope it continues..
Kushal๐Ÿ˜ณ

Heyy keertu ๐Ÿค—
IF world is too small ๐Ÿ˜† I loved the epi u should watch it soon ๐Ÿ˜‰ EHMMBH was the 1 St show that I followed religiously it will always be special ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by littlesmile - 8 years ago
littlesmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Abhiya-

look who I found

Divu๐Ÿค—lots of love
I liked the beginning it was interesting
I like Aneri from NAUC days so I am open to both couples Arjun Saanjh and Arjun Maya
I hope this remains a limited series instead of turning a saas bahu crap like the makers have promised
would look forward to meet u on this forum

Angel ๐Ÿค— Didnt think I would meet soo many if u here ๐Ÿ˜†
I m sure they wont make it saas bahu its a finite series with 150 episodes.Cinevestas is a good PH unlike some one lol ๐Ÿ˜‰
littlesmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinny_ranvir

It was Bang on episode. Happy to see Kushal after EHMMBH and Jenni after DMG for me. Missed Kushal as cute Virat. Would love seeing Arjun more cute and dashing here.

Soo many kushal fans coming out!!! I thought he lost them after Bigboss ๐Ÿ˜† Loved his look in the episode.He looked fresh and costume designer did a great job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
littlesmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Loved the episode.

Casting is perfect. Jen steals the show. :') Kushal is perfect as Arjun. And Aneri as Saanjh.
The biggest thing that blew me over was Jen's intensity. Damn. *_* It is like she conveys a thousand words even without speaking a word, like - ek look mein hi she conveys a lot. :') Waiting for the day where her actual psycho obsessive lover wala part comes. I'm sure she'll rock that too. :')
And also, I can now understand why she might turn into an obsessive lover baadmein, because from today's epi, it is evident that she has issues in her family. Maybe she and her mom have been abandoned at a young age- maybe she is paranoid that she will have her mother's fate and might be afraid that she will be left alone too, - and hence , when she and Arjun get together, she might be overly possessive for him. Because as of now, it is kinda a chance that she might had a troubled childhood, and there might be no one to share her feelings, and hence it all builds up for years.
I loved her track. It is also awesome and refreshing on yaha ka TV to see a femali obsessive lover. Also, a female character who is THE BOSS, the stern, strong headed character. Women are often portrayed as weak or chui mui types, or adarsh bahu types who don't really have any professional fronts.

Coming to Kushal Aneri. Both are great choices for the roles. Aneri gives the perfect "bestie" vibes. Bohot time baad a ladki is friendzoned :P I hope they don't turn her into the sore and sulking third wheel. Read the description that she plays a lawyer. Looking forward to that. :D I was anyway looking forward to beyhadh because of it's refreshing and interesting storyline. And then I heard ki Aneri is also doing the show, and I was like- ayye fir toh yeh pakka dekhna hai. Because as my username suggests, I am a biggg fan of Nisha Aur Uske Cousins. Toh Nisha ka serial dekhna toh banta hai. ;)
I loved Kushal as Arjun too. Arjun also has some fam issues, with his mom. His bro Ayaan is also good fit to Arjun and Saanjh.
Guess we'll be getting good friendship waale scenes rn, and also, looking forward to see how these change, once Arjun - Maya get together. How Maya ki entry into their life changes Saanjh- Arjun friendship.
Another great thing I loved is the subtle spoilers/indications they gave. 1) When Arjun says to Saanjh that no one can take her place in his life. And then Maya pushes her galti se and replaces her. Also he says give her whatever she wishes for- and then when Maya pushes her and the taali slips out of saanjh's hand but exactly reaches the place.
2) When Maya's shawl falls over them. Now usually serial mein one expects ki dheere se it falls over him and he gets mesmerised by it for no reason and slow background music and shit. But NO. Yaha that shiz doesn't happen. Duppata girta hai and he looses control over the car. Clearly indicating the havoc she is about to create over their lives. Brilliantly done.

Overall a great start. I hope the channel doesn't mess it up in the middle like all other shows.

All the 3 leads look prefect in their roles.Kushal jenny and aneri choose perfect roles for their comeback.I used to follow NAUC after kabirs entry it was a nice show and NiBir are too good.Saanjhs family reminded me of NAUC :) Even I loved the subtle hints they gave like Maya entering when Arjun said no one can take saanhjs place in his life and that dupatya scene.Since sanjh us a lawyer I m sure we will see her fighting arjuns case and court room drama in future when Maya goes pysco and traps Arjun.I m guessing that arjun-Maya will fall in loge first then he will break up with her after seeing her obsession.She will try to destroy him and sanjh supports him and they fall in love.I have high hopes from this show.Hope it will maintain the standards.
littlesmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Did I mention that I absolutely loved how gorgeous Maya looked in different white outfits through out the episode ?๐Ÿ‘Kudos to her costume designer.

Mayas outfits are soo classy โญ๏ธ loved what she was wearing!! Even kushals styling was great.He is looking dashing but didnt like aneris clothing much.They should have given her simple suits or something else.
keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: littlesmile

Heyy keertu ๐Ÿค—
IF world is too small ๐Ÿ˜† I loved the epi u should watch it soon ๐Ÿ˜‰ EHMMBH was the 1 St show that I followed religiously it will always be special ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yeah i watched it...nd it is a grt start hope this continues. The maun reason is kushal...EHMMBH is my first ever hindi show which i followed fully nd it will always be spl VirMan๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hope this ride doesnt get tragic end...gud plot tooo
Anamika2692001 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I enjoyed the first episode!! So glad that this will be a finite series. No stretching, no unnecessary drama! The actors have done a great job. Great to see Jennifer Winget in an all new avatar. She is surely going to do justice to the role of Maya. The precap for tomorrow is intriguing. Finally something good to watch on TV!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Agree winget character looks appealing something different. Like aneri charactrr she is cute and bubbly. And ya kushal many have complaints abt his acting skills he has pronouncation issues he eat words sometime he needs to improve a lot. Bcos winget is finest actoress.