Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

halfgirlfriend thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
First episode was amazing.. They have laid a perfect foundation for upcoming episodes all three leads were good but real star was Maya.. Jenny rocked it.
littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi.

Agreed Maya took the show & dear plz don't mind but beginning spelling I guess u need to c

I didnt notice it in excitement πŸ˜† Thank you :)
Edited by littlesmile - 8 years ago
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the first epi πŸ‘ Jenny and Kushal stole the show. The intro scene and first meet of Arjun-Maya was awesome.
littlesmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: pn_92

jennifer was superb in today's episode πŸ‘ i liked jenifer and kushal's chemistry too.overall a good startπŸ‘πŸΌ

They both have a great chemistry even in photoshoot pics.Hope Cvs utilise it!! Jenny was aweome ⭐️
littlesmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvankit

First episode was amazing.. They have laid a perfect foundation for upcoming episodes all three leads were good but real star was Maya.. Jenny rocked it.

Maya is a very interesting character.She is multilayered and jenny is doing a great job.Loved all three of them!!
littlesmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---PAYEL---

Loved the first epi πŸ‘ Jenny and Kushal stole the show. The intro scene and first meet of Arjun-Maya was awesome.

Intro scene was FAB !!! Not less than any bolly hero intro in a film 😳 The way saanjh and maya were intoduced was soo beautiful.I m alreay loving arjun-maya ❀️ Their scene was highlight for me !!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
It was such a great entry episode. But Maya completely stole the show for me. Jenifer was outstanding !πŸ‘
littlesmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

It was such a great entry episode. But Maya completely stole the show for me. Jenifer was outstanding !πŸ‘

The episode was planned and executed perfectly!! Jennifer did steal the show πŸ˜ƒ Arjun-Maya scene was best for me.
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Such a gripping opening episode.And absolutely loved the face off between Maya and Arjun!
Sanjjh and her family is a total contrast to Maya and her envioronment.Jennifer as Maya was just mindblowing!
littlesmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magnolia2

Such a gripping opening episode.And absolutely loved the face off between Maya and Arjun!

Sanjjh and her family is a total contrast to Maya and her envioronment.Jennifer as Maya was just mindblowing!

Sanjh is the only one who has a perfect family.Both Arjun and Maya are products of dysfunctional families Would love to see how this angle will be explored in this show.