Beginning of beyhadh is great :)

littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I really liked the first episode !!!All the characters were introduced nicely with drama and granduer.Jennifer absolutely stands out and her screen presence is awesomee.Never followed her other shows but i heard she is a good actress an she proved it right.Aneri is soo cute and she plays saanjh perfectly.But she looks soo small infront of kushal πŸ˜† More than lovers i can only see them as friends 😳 I was a kushal fan from EHMMBH then later i stopped obsessing over him but i still like him very much.His entry was good and he looked really handsome in the episode 😳 I really missed his trade mark eyebrow raising πŸ˜† One thing that bugs me is his dialogue delivery.He has diction problem and soo sometimes one cant understand what he is saying.One of my friends has the same problem its much worse for him.I hope kushal improves his diction in coming episodes by practising hard 😊 Last but not the least i LOVED arjun-maya scene ❀️ I see a lot of chemistry between them and they look good together.I m already loving mayas obsseive avtar so once she starts loving arjun poor kid πŸ˜†
PS:kushal is not comfortable doing bold scenes onscreen i hope he overcame it.Would love to see some romantic moments of arjun-maya before she goes all pysco on him πŸ˜›
Edited by littlesmile - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovelyDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with you loved start of beyhad it's refreshing series
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey!
I am Naj.
The show is a 10/10 for me. I hope they continue the same spirit throughout.

akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
U r right it was the best which they could show in very first epi . Saanjh & arjun bond saanjh feelings for arjun were very well described . & maya I feel she took the epi today she was superb πŸ‘. Her emotional touch with Mom her anger everything was just commendable .
littlesmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovelyDiva

Agree with you loved start of beyhad it's refreshing series

yaa it has fresh approach !! There is no OTTness in any scenes and shuddh hindi speeches πŸ˜† Sony Tv always tries to bring something new πŸ‘ Cinevestas is also a great PH and brings fresh concepts !!
littlesmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

Hey!

I am Naj.
The show is a 10/10 for me. I hope they continue the same spirit throughout.

Hii naj πŸ˜ƒ i m divya!!
I would give a 9/10 because there is always a scope for improvement πŸ˜†
I really like that they didnt over dramatize anything or dragged the scenes.
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: littlesmile

Hii naj πŸ˜ƒ i m divya!!
I would give a 9/10 because there is always a scope for improvement πŸ˜†
I really like that they didnt over dramatize anything or dragged the scenes.

Hey Divya! That's true. They did not. xD
I loved the jugaad they showed.
littlesmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi.

U r right it was the best which they could show in very first epi . Saanjh & arjun bond saanjh feelings for arjun were very well described . & maya I feel she took the epi today she was superb πŸ‘. Her emotional touch with Mom her anger everything was just commendable .

Arjun and saanjh are really cute.Everyone can see she loves him except arjun πŸ˜† Are guys really that dumb lol i mean a girl can easily figure out if some guy is interested in her.Here toh she is staring at him non stop and he still doesnt get it Maya has soo much drakness around her.She gave me chills at one point where she broke that ring !!! Maya is the best character of this show no second thoughts ⭐️
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed Maya took the show & dear plz don't mind but beginning spelling I guess u need to c
pn_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
jennifer was superb in today's episode πŸ‘ i liked jenifer and kushal's chemistry too.overall a good startπŸ‘πŸΌ