Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey akshi... Aditi here!!!!!
Intrigued by the promos I'm here mostly for Jennifer
Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi I'm Noor
watching the show because of its interesting promos n because of its leads. I've watched kushal's acting in EHMMBH n loved it ,Loved jenni as kumud in Saraswatichandra n i've seen glimpses of aneri acting in NAUC.
foreverlazy thumbnail
Hi, I'm Diya! I've been waiting for this show to start ever since I saw the promo MONTHS ago, and now it's finally here!
BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: shumi.

oh really! 😃

OMG - ROKA! throwback for reaaal
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Golu aishwarya annie diya hello everyone .🤗 Welcome to forum guys .
Edited by akshi. - 8 years ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8
Hi I'm bhavna. Loving this show so far. There was an article where kushal stated that he is doing double role in behad.. so here twins are there one for maya and other for saanjh?
akshi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

Hi I'm bhavna. Loving this show so far. There was an article where kushal stated that he is doing double role in behad.. so here twins are there one for maya and other for saanjh?

Hey bhavna welcome dear😊 kushal doing double role is something new to me 😲. Could u plz share where u read dat
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: akshi.

Hey bhavna welcome dear😊kushal doing double role is something new to me😲. Could u plz share where u read dat

Hi Akshi thank you. This was may article from IF only.

Kushal Tandon's 'complex' double avatar on 'Behad'!

Actor Kushal Tandon, best known for his various stints in TV shows like "Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai", "Nach Baliye 5" and "Bigg Boss", will next be seen playing double role in upcoming TV show "Behad". He says his characters in the show are "diverse and complex".
"I am thrilled to be a part of 'Behad'. I aim to do good work on television and the concept of the show is very interesting. Also for the first time I will be playing a double role on screen; that of twin brothers," Kushal said in a statement.
"Both the characters are extremely diverse and complex. As an actor, I am excited that I will be able to show my versatility through this show," he added.
Not only Kushal is going to be seen playing double role for the first time onscreen, the show will also feature "Saraswatichandra" fame actress Jennifer Winget in a never seen before negative avatar.
"Behad" will be aired on Sony Entertainment Television.
akshi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

Hi Akshi thank you. This was may article from IF only.

Kushal Tandon's 'complex' double avatar on 'Behad'!

Actor Kushal Tandon, best known for his various stints in TV shows like "Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai", "Nach Baliye 5" and "Bigg Boss", will next be seen playing double role in upcoming TV show "Behad". He says his characters in the show are "diverse and complex".
"I am thrilled to be a part of 'Behad'. I aim to do good work on television and the concept of the show is very interesting. Also for the first time I will be playing a double role on screen; that of twin brothers," Kushal said in a statement.
"Both the characters are extremely diverse and complex. As an actor, I am excited that I will be able to show my versatility through this show," he added.
Not only Kushal is going to be seen playing double role for the first time onscreen, the show will also feature "Saraswatichandra" fame actress Jennifer Winget in a never seen before negative avatar.
"Behad" will be aired on Sony Entertainment Television.

Eagarly waiting for this😲
kajenlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi
I am Sri 😊
I am here for Jennifer...she is doing a amazing job as Maya