DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Rajeev: Khandaala jaane ki aukaat nahi, Hawaai jaayenge...sony waale😳

MJ: Beta, aukat sony walo ki nahi hogi.. Par MJ k pass Roytilla hai 😎

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Rudra was MJ's son, not pet.. so there is no question of loyalty πŸ˜† I remembered Ananya's similar dialogue, that she never followed afterwards

nahi, I meant Sultan was loyal to MJ...why would I say Rudra is MJ's pet? MJ todhi hoon?

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

@bold, becuase of good execution, strong script, jo CVs ko pata nahi...so...

I wonder why that is the case though.. do channels interfere so much with the script? If that is the case then it is as sad as BW

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

MJ: Beta, aukat sony walo ki nahi hogi.. Par MJ k pass Roytilla hai 😎

Rajeev: usko bech doge toh Antara ko heart attack aa jayega

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I wonder why that is the case though.. do channels interfere so much with the script? If that is the case then it is as sad as BW

maybe, coz post marriage the TRps decreased, so they must have thought ki ek aur ladka laake love triangle banayenge, and to add to "thriller" they made Vikrona what Vikrona is, losing the rest of teh audience

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

nahi, I meant Sultan was loyal to MJ...why would I say Rudra is MJ's pet? MJ todhi hoon?

Sorry, I misunderstood.. Yes, Sultan was loyal to both Rudra and MJ.. Also Sultan refrained from attacking that delivery boy when Rudra stopped him. Whereas, MJ made him kill a cat. Sultan has both the abilities in him, depends on the master ki woh kya karwata hai.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Sorry, I misunderstood.. Yes, Sultan was loyal to both Rudra and MJ.. Also Sultan refrained from attacking that delivery boy when Rudra stopped him. Whereas, MJ made him kill a cat. Sultan has both the abilities in him, depends on the master ki woh kya karwata hai.

when did he kill the cat?😲

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Rajeev: usko bech doge toh Antara ko heart attack aa jayega

MJ: Usko bech nahi sakte Rajeev. Who would buy my castle in the air?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

MJ: Usko bech nahi sakte Rajeev. Who would buy my castle in the air?

Rajeev: Maya hai naa, she too builds castle in air

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

maybe, coz post marriage the TRps decreased, so they must have thought ki ek aur ladka laake love triangle banayenge, and to add to "thriller" they made Vikrona what Vikrona is, losing the rest of teh audience

That didn't work because, it was already a messed up marriage, past mein Maya-MJ, present mein MayRa.. Rishi was killed. Then Vikrona also claims that he is the husband. It became more and more a khichdi