Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Pooja definately betrayed adi , he is getting signs of it coincidence ki bhi limit hoti . Pooja's mom already is giving sign that she knew about d affair. Betrayal is theme of serial as per press conference where director brief about d show , so betrayal is confirmed.
Adi is not a child being playful , carefree dont make u child, if adi was a child how was he doing his job , .

Now who is waking up adi no one , be himself is managing it as a pilot he would be mostly away whom was pooja mothering.

As zoya some case i agree she behave dumb but she can take care of herself, 15 days in mussorie she use 2 live alone.

Yash , pooja r cowards who dont had guts 2 talk about their probs with their spouses. Cheating cant be justified .
In marriage partners should be equal so they have communicate 4 it , not just have EMA at ur patrner's back
Pooja to insulted frndship 2 coz she called Adi her best frnd but still cheat him at his back, forget wife as a frnd also she cant communicate with adi
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
To be honest, I'm more excited to see the story of Yash and Pooja than watching the story of Aditya and Zoya. It's kind of a hatred turned into love, first love vs true love, etc etc.
We have seen how much A and Z loved their partners. So I'm quite interested to know what happened that their partners betrayed them in such a way, why did they never communicate, why did they never discuss their problems (whatever they were), why didn't they sit down and have a long discussion regarding their unhappiness in the marriage.
We saw how disinterested Pooja was in Aditya and Yash in Zoya (in the first episode). Why? And if they were so emotionally detached all of a sudden, why didn't Aditya and Zoya notice that?
Yes, they cheated. It was wrong. They were unhappy but having an extra marital affair is not the solution to the problems you are facing in your marriage.
But what I don't get that how come A and Z failed to see that their was something off.
If Y and P were hiding something (for whatever reason), how come A and Z, who loved and worshipped them, failed to see that??
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think in both cases it was incompatibility. Its clear from the FBs that while Adi was madly in love with Pooja, Pooja was kinda detached at least in the recent past. Mayb she always considered him as only a friend. I feel she married more under family pressure. Looking at her mom's guilty pain may be she confided her feelings with her mom who said its just pre wedding jitters & made her go along. After all this is India. Parents still have complete say in marriages in almost 95% of the indian families. In Yash's case might ve been a slow realization that he & Zoya r not compatible. May be this feeling became stronger aft he met Pooja with whom he was able to connect well.

This show has a lot of scope to explore different facets of human relationship & emotions. If handled well it can be a wonderful show which explores why marriages & relationships in general fail. While I dont want to justify EMA or cheating I can totally get why both Pooja & Yash wanted out of their stagnant marriages. Of course the way they went about it is wrong but then tats life. Shit happens. We need to deal with it & move on.

I like the way they are showing the impact of cheating, affairs, untimely death not just on the spouse but the families as well. For eg though we hate Maya in real life its a big shock to Yash's mom to find out her son died & left no money to support her. And his mom is right in being resentful if as per the way CVs ve shown Yash pampered his delicate, rich wife while leaving his mom on the lurch. Here I am intentionally leaving out Maya since she has no effing right to leech or depend on her bro. She is an adult. She needs to work her way thru life, not depend on her brother. Yash's responsibility ends with his mom who is old. So I can understand y she resents Zoya esp since her clingy, weepy nature ll get on anyone's nerves!

I dont want the CVs to show tat Pooja & Yash dint cheat. Then it ll b totally against the original premise of the show. I want them to show how Adi & Zoya pick up the pieces of their life, deal with the betrayal & make a life of their own.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pooja was happily married 2 adi as per flashbacks but whatever is d reason cheating is not d Answer. More than yash zoya , adi pooja had a solid foundation thats frndship , i guess she did dated him before marrying him , so she was already knowing what was coming in her way. If u were so unhappy then have guts their ur partner its over divorce him but pooja case it look she wanted yash also , wanted adi's money also coz yash was already bankrupt.