Pooja's reason of betrayal

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I was thinking was can be d reason of pooja's betrayal that after knowing adi from chilhood , dating him, still hurted him there which will hurt him d most. I feel pooja's betrayal story will be very interesting . I feel one of d reason of betrayal maybe absense of adi , adi is a pilot so he would be mostly away from home as he was flying & he could not notice changes in pooja coz he was busy in his professional life 2 much.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah it will be interesting to see the story behind the betrayal
White-Lilac thumbnail
Bechara was busy with his flight and video games 😆 Poo madam's betrayal story would be interesting but it would take a lot of time to unfold😆
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Dexter_

Could be that it was only Adi who was in love with Pooja. Pooja probably couldn't say no his childhood bestfriend and probably agreed to marriage even when she wasn't sure. Later she might have realized that Adi is not the type of husband she wants in her life.

Might happen so and Yash might be betraying Zo because he could share his feelings with Poo more than Zo ...
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think the reason for Pooja's betrayal will be Adi's absence or he being too involved in his professional life. Looking at him it was clear he was more madly in love with her than she was. And the distance was for Adi and Pooja did he betray her with anyone in fact for him it would be so easy but he didn't. Its about character strength and loyalty. And even if she fell for someone else she should have said it to adi. Going behind his back, cheating on him was not a way.
1013962 thumbnail
Pooja s reason for betrayal is only selfishness and basic moral. If you are a friend you do not cheat her. In married life you do not get perfect husband and situation. In case you get attracted to some one you have to be strong and maintain your commitment. Adi loved him and good at heart. Nothing can justify her going around with some one at his back.
She was a cheap woman who wanted to have fun with a boy friend and enjoy the family status and money of her husband. She escaped with a easy death she should have been alive so that Adi could have tortured her to death. I do not have any sympathy for this kind of woman.
SilverLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think its because Yash and she has similar taste .Like liking strawberries ...and all .
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Or maybe it is just strawberries.

I mean how can you live with a husband who is allergic to strawberries? Totally beyond me. She had to find someone who could eat strawberries with her so I guess ek affair to banta hai for the love of strawberries.

#PooshForStrawberries

I can't help but agree with you here 🤣
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Could be that it was only Adi who was in love with Pooja. Pooja probably couldn't say no his childhood bestfriend and probably agreed to marriage even when she wasn't sure. Later she might have realized that Adi is not the type of husband she wants in her life.

This sounds quite logical... Maybe Adi was madly in love with her but not a caring husband... Women expect different things from Spouse and BoyFriend 😉😆
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Okay firstly, I'm not sure Pooja cheated on him

I mean, everyone is assuming that Pooja and Yash cheated on AdiYa, but I feel that its not so. There is some ghapla here.

Secondly, if she cheated, which I highly doubt, its because Aditya was such a man-child. Yes, Aditya loved her a lot. But look at him. He's cute and all, but clearly he was like a bachcha in many ways, and maybe Pooja got tired of mothering him. I know I would. Cute guys are good and all, but I think most girls appreciate some maturity in men.

Its the same thing in Yash and Zoya's life also. Yash was more mature and he would take care and shelter Zoya like a child.

These kind of marriages don't work out well. The partners have to be equals not parents.

Edited by SRKisLove - 6 years ago