Really interesting storyline..

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This story has begun so well and the CVs can really take this show to great heights provided they don't lose their footing (as is the case in most Indian TV shows).

I would really really want them to show Zoya/Adi work together in the company ..with time they should show a really beautiful platonic friendship emerge between the two - Adi should teach zoya the ways of the world - expose the truth of mahi in front of her - encourage her to be a strong woman - teach her to drive and get her to realize that not all people are as simple and innocent as her - he should let zoya believe in yash's faithfulness if she wants to - at some point zoya will get to know the truth about yash ..that might break her faith and she might even break down ..adi should be there for her to uplift her spirits ..and hopefully by that time he should get over pooja and focus on his company and flying (hope CVs don't forget that he was a pilot!) ..zoya and adi should have a really strong friendship and enjoy each other's company as friends..

maybe zoya will reconcile with her parents and her father will find her a suitable groom ..zoya might agree to marry that guy because this time she'd want to do what her father says ..that's when adi will realize that he actually loves zoya ..and then they should take the story from there ..how adi wins zoya's love.

but really HC and Jen are such eye candy that CVs can just show amazing scenes of theirs and keep the show going :) ..very excited to watch this unique story unfold! fingers crossed it's not butchered.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I love that idea! Of them being friends first and then falling for each other. Right now both of them are not emotionally ready to be in a relationship and their pain will help them get through it. I really hope they show them being platonic first and yeah HarshJen are magic together! Can't wait to see more of them
oracleraider786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both the actors are doing a fabulous job in the show, and yes...
Adi and Zoya both need time get on with life... Right now none of them is ready to accept the loss/betrayal... For Adi he needs time to trust in love again, but right now he only thinks about dhoka dhoka dhoka...
I thought so too about Papa Siddiqui being more than him, of course for any father to think wise... He would want his child to settle in life and have a support to stand for her especially when a child is like Zoya... He loves her too much and know his daughter's nave-ness...
I very well know He will not like Adi too... Because of previous marriage failure... He will blame Adi's religion in the way... It happens everytime in the serials nowadays when they have nothing to show...
But overall LOVE Can't wait for more thoda extra wala romantic scenes...
Love HC and Jen for accepting such amazing roles...
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think wasim is narrow minded , he never disapprove yash on bases of religion. I feel somewhere wasim will approve adi,
romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

I dont think wasim is narrow minded , he never disapprove yash on bases of religion. I feel somewhere wasim will approve adi,

But he told his Wife in epi 1 it is not because of religion
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow nice thoughts. Even i want to see all what you have mentioned. Watching Such strong actors Harshad and jenni is treat to watch. I guess this is the first time that they both have equal co stars in acting giving tough competion.
Loving every bit of it