Finally Adi said it!!!!

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Adi's dialogue to Zoya- Agr Stupidity ka koi competition hota to tmhi first, second aur third ati. Khd se compete kr rhi ho kya?
There were so many LOL (laugh out loud) moments in today's episodes- the way Adi handles those boys, his conversation with Zoya & then his drama at home.

Loved today's episode!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya is second to none in her foolishness.
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

Adi's dialogue to Zoya- Agr Stupidity ka koi competition hota to tmhi first, second aur third ati. Khd se compete kr rhi ho kya?

There were so many LOL (laugh out loud) moments in today's episodes- the way Adi handles those boys, his conversation with Zoya & then his drama at home.

Loved today's episode!!!!

I just loved the episode today
And seemed like adi said those lines on behalf of all of us

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _Dexter_

The funny thing is after saying all this, it is when Adi calls her bewakoof in the car, she gets offended. 😆

She's quite a tubelight😆
oracleraider786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramisaaAli

I just loved the episode today
And seemed like adi said those lines on behalf of all of us

Top that...
He must have read our posts and improvished it for the show...
That killer-look and the nok-jhok in the car at a time of distress, perfectly written...
I especially loved the bevdi acting, he was like abhi na jao chodke... Papa Hooda was on fire, he could have exploded any second...
And seriously desi daaru, kitne paise waste kiye one day mein first straw berries ki chutney pe and second khud ki car mein koi enemy ko drop karne ke liye driver ko tip di... Ke imported buy karne ke paisa nahi...

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i find both are stupid...adi degrades zoya but he doesn't try to look into himself why did pooja had an affair when he was such a loving husband...kya kami thi adi pe...i want to see these words coming out from zoya...they both are in the same pain...instead of doing stupid stuff...adi should understand the situation and befriend with zoya...zoya has nothing to do with his hatred...he is venting out yash-pooja anger on poor zoya...
i am glad as per new promo...zoya is going to find out the truth abt yash-pooja
Edited by Mages - 6 years ago
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mages

i find both are stupid...adi degrades zoya but he doesn't try to look into himself why did pooja had an affair when he was such a loving husband...kya kami thi adi pe...i want to see these words coming out from zoya...they both are in the same pain...instead of doing stupid stuff...adi should understand the situation and befriend with zoya...zoya has nothing to do with his hatred...he is venting out yash-pooja anger on poor zoya...

i am glad as per new promo...zoya is going to find out the truth abt yash-pooja

When your partner cheats on you the problem is not in you, its in your partner because that person doesn't know meaning of love, faith, loyalty and character.
Adi is not blaming Zoya for being reason for her husband's or his wife's adultery. He is angry at her for not seeing the truth which is so clear for everyone else to see. And he is venting out his anger on Zoya because she is the one who is standing between his motive to destroy whatever is left of yash. If Zoya would have been to Massouri he would have destroyed Yash's company and be done with it.
And don't forget its adi who is basically helping Zo to stand strong in real world were she has stepped for the first time. So its easy to see the anger he is showering her with but not the reason he is doing it for.
Neither Zoya nor Adi are responsible if their respective partners were characterless.
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That dialogue was superb funny and Zoya's expressions were like puppy 😆
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hahaha I loved the episode - i was low key grinning throughout. It was really hilarious how clueless Zoya is.