Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: V4o9

He gave the answer to that question in disbelief today but he will say it in awe and angst in the future- Koi itna bhola itna maasoom kaise ho sakta hai, .. That's it!!

WORD!

I've only watched today's epi fully and a handful of their scenes - although Zoya is completely CLUELSS, INNOCENT, GULLIBLE (foolish ) atm it is in those qualities of hers that he will find 'shelter' from the harsh, practical, cruel realities of life. I think she herself is hiding behind these armour of emotions to an extent to find her footing in the world after it collapsed to smithereens in such a tragic way.
shajain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He will fall for her innocence and bepannaah love for Yash ( which right now he is hating)
He knows Zoya will never cheat him..her trust for Yash even after getting to know that he had an affair..

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aditya has been betrayed by all the people he loved His dad, his mom for not doing anything about his dad's EMA, his childhood friend cum wife, and lately I guess even his MIL because when he will come to know she knew about Pooja's affair but kept quiet he will feel betrayed again. BTW I find that woman so strange, for a person who lost her daughter she appears to be too calm and composed.
So Zoya who loves her partner bepannaah and trusts him blindly still is the kind of love Aditya is craving for. It's natural he will want all that love for himself and I am sure he's going to be hell lot possessive and protective about Zoya after he falls for her.
Edited by lepchajagat1 - 6 years ago
Mishti_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

As i seriously want 2 see zoya yash luvstory what made yasg fall 4 her was it only her looks , coz apart from it i dont see any great quality in zoya so far.

Zoya is dumb 4 me maybe highly naive 4 others
Zoya dont belong 2 real world , luv 2 live in her own lala land
Zoya dont know any household work

I was thinking what will make adi fall 4 zoya ??

Dumb is not the word.
Zoya is naive.
Very naive.
That's what she is.
And I think that will somehow trigger Aditya's love.
Taking care of her all the time will make him protective of her. Well he already is protective!😆
Aur bhi ho jayega.
And tadaaa pyaar ho gaya!😆
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Right now I don't see anything that can make Adi fall for her. But all thanks to Adi she changing and her strong side will come out now.
But the thing which he may love in her in future will be the thing he hates her for now i.e her blind loyalty for the person she loved. Being a person who was loyal, faithful and madly in love, Adi will appreciate the same characteristics in zo in future.
FaizaAndalibC thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

who will not fall for zoya...yash is dumb n blind if he cheated zoya...he is one of the luckiest man...yet he did not value her...he got a gem as his wife...

Exactly apne to muhh ki bat chin li... Kaun use pyar nahin karna chahegaShe is the the type of a woman every man would want as his soulmate🤗
Edited by FaizaAndalibC - 6 years ago