What will make adi fall 4 zoya ??

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
As i seriously want 2 see zoya yash luvstory what made yasg fall 4 her was it only her looks , coz apart from it i dont see any great quality in zoya so far.
Zoya is dumb 4 me maybe highly naive 4 others
Zoya dont belong 2 real world , luv 2 live in her own lala land
Zoya dont know any household work

I was thinking what will make adi fall 4 zoya ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He gave the answer to that question in disbelief today but he will say it in awe and angst in the future- Koi itna bhola itna maasoom kaise ho sakta hai, .. That's it!!
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
KrishVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
For us she may seem dumb & stupid! But if the world was not a cruel place, her dumbness wouldn't be highlighted, would it?

Zoya is pure within, and she is genuinely a trustworthy person because her heart does not have any darkness inside. So I guess her naivety and honesty will make Adi fall for her, because that's what he lacked in his previous relationship with Pooja. So the dumbness which he hates right now will be seen by him as innocence in the future, and thus he will come to love her for that😳
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Her innocence and naivety. She's annoyingly stupid but even in that she's still love able and genuinely sees the good in the world around her, despite it being cruel to her. Adi will fall for her naivety, hopefully she'll get some brains till then though.
.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I think one of the reasons would be how Zo understands Adi's emotions better than anyone else around him... His own family is clueless how to deal with him after Pooja's accident and revelation of Pooja's affair news... May be it would be Zo who will be able to deal with his emotions , infact Adi was Al ready speechless in that air port scene when she told him that he still loves Pooja and he couldn't fly at the moment... And Zo might be so annoyingly innocent but she is just at the starting stage of her life after her protected life in Mussorie.. she surely will become an independent women who can live on her own... She Al ready has taken that step unknowingly thinking that she is only trying to compete Yash's dream.
mira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I would say protective instincts... Adi's entire focus these days is on Zoya ... proving her wrong. In that pursuit, he will be forever roaming around her and will keeping ending up saving her from real world problems and people. And in mean time, even with all her dumbness (which i agree but I hope Mumbai city will teach her to be smart sooner or later) , Adi will see how much strength she has to keeping being this hopeful about her love... He might hate her for million reason, but that hate will keep on bringing them together and I am pretty sure they will bond ...
So to simply put, Adi will at some point realize that Zoya is the right person to focus all his crazy love, care and trust on... and Zoya will someday fall for all his childishness and see that he is a broken man who needs all the patience and care ...
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Currently i m not able 2 relate with zoya , my only hope is yash's betrayal which will shatter zoya 2 core & a new zoya will emerge who will not be dumb.
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What adi sees now as her stupidity he will later see that as innocence/naivety plus her honesty will make him fall for her. But I genuinely hope zoya's character improves a lot her dumbness is unrealistic and looking a lot worse than gopi bahu 😆
KrishVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Currently i m not able 2 relate with zoya , my only hope is yash's betrayal which will shatter zoya 2 core & a new zoya will emerge who will not be dumb.

Zoya truly love Yash from the bottom of heart and 1 or 2 year marriage, it's a 5 year marriage. She has never in her life seen a broken marriage because her parents share a perfect marriage. Therefore her trust on their relationship is so strong that to break her trust, she will need more than just the hand holding or a picture on the supermarket or 5 crores.

As for Adi, he has seen the world more than Zoya, and his parents themselves are having a half broken marriage. So it's natural for him to jump into conclusion that his wife was having an affair.

So I guess the reason why both perceived a single situation in two different ways were the fact that they lived and were bought up in two contrasting environments. But now that they are together, they'll learn more about life and will try to understand the truth eventually!
lovesick23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
The fact that even though zoya doesn't understand office work and household work and red ligjt areas and that her husband cheated on her she still understands emotions better than most people!