TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Its a really small thing. But the egg scene really hit me hard. I was in awe of hc because hes a vegetarian and yet he did the scene so professionally without any disgust. I was like bechara... that too for an unnecessary scene...i mean the omlette memory was fine but breaking the egg...i dont appreciate food wastage when so many go hungry and die because of it...maybe he could have just put it backk in the fridge...but then drama kaise hota 😆
Maybe the cvs could please stop ruining food for drama quotient..i dont mind breaking daru bottles though 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Adi Dari ki bottle happy hours mein bhi nahi todega
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Harshu is a vegetarian??? Wow, it must have been disgusting for him then! But when you say Harshad Chopda, you mean Professional!😉
But haan yaar, too much wasting for food. Kal strawberries, aaj anda. I wish he'd made an omelette and eaten it cursing Pooja. Or if Omelette (Fritata) reminded him of Pooja, then he could have at least eaten boiled egg.

V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was thinking he is a veg too but role ke liye he did it. But if you look closely when the egg kinda exploded he did a very slight back take and kept that hand far from his body trying to be casual about it 👏 while he walked out of the kitchen. Par hum logon ki toh baaz ki nazar hai. Usko kya maloom forum janta kya kya notice karte hai!!
BTW if he is a veggie, aise proteinaceous body ke liye kya khaata hoga? I wonder!
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago