Ghav abhi bhare nahi

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Today we were able to see one more shade of Adi. He not only went to save zoya but also was about to console her but then again the song played and it took him back to the memories he is so desperately trying to forget.
His wounds are too fresh and not healed completely. The memories will keep haunting him as everything around him reminds him of the betrayal he faced, his trust which was broken, and his beautiful life which is now ruined. One can love blindly but you can't turn blind when you are hurting.
There is no place for him to go, no one who will understand what he is going through. Everyone can see him breaking things no one sees that he breaking himself piece by piece day by day.
Everyone can hear his harsh words no one listens his crying heart.
Everyone feels that he is destroying everything but no one is able to see that he is the one destroyed here.
We have seen zoya cry at a drop of hate but I was never able to feel her pain but Adi's tears can move anyone. As we are seeing the man who trusted blindly but can't be blind to the truth. The man who wants to destroy everything because his everything is destroyed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Beautifully written
Ahah Aditya Hooda is such an enigma
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful post!!

Yeah adi's wounds are not yet healed...

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aditya is not zoya who turn blind 2 proof of betrayal. Day by day he getting d sign of his wife's betrayal.
I develop ed a hate 4 pooja why d hell she cheated adi 4 that looser yash.
Ianoconic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

Beautifully written
Ahah Aditya Hooda is such an enigma

I love the way his character is build. He is trying to beat the pain yet he don't show single sign of his hurt to others. Adi as a character is most relatable and real. And HC is totally nailing it like a BOSS.😳
Solivagant thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very well-written!
I liked that tiny moment where he was about to be nice to Zoya but ain waqt pe gaana bajta hai and he is again reminded of everything.
He is obviously not an evil guy. He just doesn't know how to channel all the pent up anger and frustration and Zoya is a soft target.

And I completely agree about Zoya. Even though she has cried in every single scene, it is difficult to empathize with her. If she had somehow rationalized her blind belief in her husband with some logical reasoning, however unbelievable, I think she would have been much more relatable.
Also, the fact that the CVs have made her unbelievably naive to the point of being moronic goes against her. I still like Jenny though.
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very well written Post.
True it takes time to heal the wounds and he is still in the healing process. Every single time he tries to forget something happens and the memories come and haunt him. And Zoya to an extent does make him realize that he needs to accept that he is hurting.
Ianoconic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Wonderful post!!

Yeah adi's wounds are not yet healed...

And the journey is about healing of those wounds only. Wish Zo's journey was as interesting as Adi's.😕
Ianoconic thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Aditya is not zoya who turn blind 2 proof of betrayal. Day by day he getting d sign of his wife's betrayal.

I develop ed a hate 4 pooja why d hell she cheated adi 4 that looser yash.

Neither is blind to facts nor he is blind in his hatred. That's what I totally love about him. He knows his limits even when he is mad with anger.
Great post.
May be Zoya can heal Adi in future.