Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: mijanur

Adi is our last hope.

Yeah true, abhi angry bird banne main busy hain 😆
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Why 2 blame wasim 4 zoya's stupidity , wasim zoya ke andar common sense thodi de sakta hai. See her sister noor i dont think she is fool like zoya or dumb like zoya

All the Siddiqi women are fools. Her mom has no idea what her elder daughter is facing .. if she would have been intelligent she would have known her idiot daughter is out there in a big city where she knows no one and nothing about .. she should have been worried sick but i dont find her worrying that much. She calls her up and hears shes fine and is ok with it .. Zoya never told her that her husbands co is bankrupt ... Aditya Hooda is doing matang around her pushing her pulling her and screaming her total destruction ... she didnt tell her sour faced MIL is pissed off seeing her .. neither did she tell she has an event to complete within a day with an incompetent team . Zoyas mom doesnt suspect her daughters trauma which any mom would have .
her sister sees Arjun & at once comes to the conclusion hes her dulha and strts giving him the wrong address. who draws conclusions so fast ? Except for riding a scooty around mussouri i still didnt see her doing anything productive till now & ya shes stupid cz she would have known her bro in law is cheating on her dumb sister cz he stays away almost half the month away from her. She could have put those suspicions into zoyas dimag that she should go visit him in mumbai but nothing crops in her mind too. Both mom & her sis like zoya thought she had a perfect life except for Waseem who never liked yash & he also made it clear its nothing to do with religion but something else . ... which hints he might suspected his cheating which the women in the family didnt . So i cant say only zoya stupid ..
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mijanur

For me she has already beaten Gopi of Sathya.

LOL bechari Gopi Vahu ki beizzati 😆

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

zo has 50 shades of bewakufiyan

🤣

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: TheUnique

All the Siddiqi women are fools. Her mom has no idea what her elder daughter is facing .. if she would have been intelligent she would have known her idiot daughter is out there in a big city where she knows no one and nothing about .. she should have been worried sick but i dont find her worrying that much. She calls her up and hears shes fine and is ok with it .. Zoya never told her that her husbands co is bankrupt ... Aditya Hooda is doing matang around her pushing her pulling her and screaming her total destruction ... she didnt tell her sour faced MIL is pissed off seeing her .. neither did she tell she has an event to complete within a day with an incompetent team . Zoyas mom doesnt suspect her daughters trauma which any mom would have .
her sister sees Arjun & at once comes to the conclusion hes her dulha and strts giving him the wrong address. who draws conclusions so fast ? Except for riding a scooty around mussouri i still didnt see her doing anything productive till now & ya shes stupid cz she would have known her bro in law is cheating on her dumb sister cz he stays away almost half the month away from her. She could have put those suspicions into zoyas dimag that she should go visit him in mumbai but nothing crops in her mind too. Both mom & her sis like zoya thought she had a perfect life except for Waseem who never liked yash & he also made it clear its nothing to do with religion but something else . ... which hints he might suspected his cheating which the women in the family didnt . So i cant say only zoya stupid ..

I think you have a point about Zo's mom and sis.
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This was the joke of the day. Kahan milti hai aise ladki batau that too she is shown mature 26 or 27 years of age

Originally posted by: -svetalana-

This was the joke of the day. Kahan milti hai aise ladki batau that too she is shown mature 26 or 27 years of age

Zo is a unique fool.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -RD-

LOL bechari Gopi Vahu ki beizzati 😆

oh come now! Zoya may be stupid and dumb but she's not that idiotic that she would go around washing a effing laptop 😆 or wishing around that she was a fly

Originally posted by: Tani91

oh come now! Zoya may be stupid and dumb but she's not that idiotic that she would go around washing a effing laptop 😆 or wishing around that she was a fly

I don't know, anything can happen.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

Oh dear! Don't even remind me of that scary scene. I couldn't sleep for days after watching that scene. Every night I used to hug my laptop and try to sleep.😆