Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: vj3072

Fools always think they are smart ass😆

You are right but Zo is a special kind of fool.
Edited by mijanur - 6 years ago
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Forgive her she is on drugs totally clueless delusioned and a complete idiot! I can totally see why Yash went for an ema and the more i see of Zoya the more the ema from his end stands justified!

I hope you are joking 😛 because reason for EMA should be errors from both sides. She is too good to be true. That's all! Yash may have been infatutaed fosrt and then realized he married too soon! She believes in good in everybody but is aware of not trusting strangers. I liked how Adi called her bewakoof!

But I feel better after watching the episode than the promo yesterday! She at least made a little sense like telling she does not know those guys and thankfully did not accuse Adi of lying about the prostitutes. But still it was terrible to watch!
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup I can see why Yash went for EMA cuz Zoya is such a complete idiot but why did the so perfect and intelligent Aditya's wife too cheated on him 😕 how can anyone leave such a charming rich husband who gives away 5 crores without even thinking twice and go for a bankrupt Yash 😕 Like Aditya always says Zoya mein toh akal ki kami hai , maybe Yash found out later shes not hot but Zoya should ask him kya kami thi un mein that his wife too cheated on him ? But i guess Zoya is too polite to ask him that 😆
Edited by TheUnique - 6 years ago
Solivagant thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@TM
LOL. Exactly!

Bewakoof hone ke saath saath self awareness bhi lacking hai! Dunya ka awareness toh waise bhi nahi hai!

When Aditya rightly points out that she is soft in the head, she is genuinely taken aback! 😆

I like Jennifer but it is becoming harder and harder to root for "maasoom" and "bholi" Zoya.
eshasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I agree that Zoya can act so dumb at times, but then again she sees no harm and bad in anyone or the world.
And if Yash had enough of her bewakoofi, he should rather have been a man and have the guts to tell Zoya the harsh truth. Maybe that would help in changing her attitude a little.
But Yash chose to be a coward instead and go for EMA behind her back...
Why didnt he end the marriage if he had enough of Zoya's dumbness ????

But Adi...my gosh !!!! He just spews the truth in her face without playing around with words...

Originally posted by: TheUnique

Yup I can see why Yash went for EMA cuz Zoya is such a complete idiot but why did the so perfect and intelligent Aditya's wife too cheated on him 😕 how can anyone leave such a charming rich husband who gives away 5 crores without even thinking twice and go for a bankrupt Yash 😕

Cheating can never be justified. I think Pooja's mom suspected Pooja for having an affair.

Originally posted by: Solivagant

@TM

LOL. Exactly!

Bewakoof hone ke saath saath self awareness bhi lacking hai! Dunya ka awareness toh waise bhi nahi hai!

When Aditya rightly points out that she is soft in the head, she is genuinely taken aback! 😆

I like Jennifer but it is becoming harder and harder to root for "maasoom" and "bholi" Zoya.

I am tolerating her nonsense till now only because of Jenni. Please CV give some sense to Zo.

Originally posted by: eshasrk

I agree that Zoya can act so dumb at times, but then again she sees no harm and bad in anyone or the world.

And if Yash had enough of her bewakoofi, he should rather have been a man and have the guts to tell Zoya the harsh truth. Maybe that would help in changing her attitude a little.
But Yash chose to be a coward instead and go for EMA behind her back...
Why didnt he end the marriage if he had enough of Zoya's dumbness ????

But Adi...my gosh !!!! He just spews the truth in her face without playing around with words...

Yash's cheating can never be justified.
Yes, Adi is a truth teller for everyone.
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

Cheating can never be justified. I think Pooja's mom suspected Pooja for having an affair.

ya still i dont see any reason for pooja cheating on Aditya for yash . After all aditya is such a smart rich intelligent guy compared to yash , yash cheating on zoya is justified though , cuz shes an idiot & idiots who love their cheating partners so blindly should be cheated upon .. its totally justified
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kya bolun abb 😆 She has been in her lala since the beginning of the show, no wonder her Abu jaan, Adi, Yash everyone end up pulling their hair with her stupidity 😆 She is a bewakuf but pyari bewakuf.
Her father protected her way too much, she hasn't been able to see the real world, which is why she sees only good people.