V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhIyBzOgAwD/?taken-by=bepannaah_fc

Summary: Zo wants to know the truth. A new guy tells her Poosh knew each other for about a year. Arjun gets hold of Pooja's diary and says she has written what's in her heart. At the police station, they are talking about Adi and Yash knowing each other.

Adi pushed Zo off the ledge of a high rise building. Then catches her handf and pulls her back saying - I am not bad enough to kill you but I am not that goo either than I will let you be!!

Note: Thanks to the instagram uploader who loaded this video. I found it by chance!

Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
WOW WOW WOW
This looks intense ❤️

I'm getting a little bit worried...I know that they won't show that Adi has killed Pooja and Yash...but everything is hinting at that

I hope and pray it doesn't happen that way
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Tfs...
Adi don't know what to say, like that guy for being a good guy at some occasions, or hate him for being this hurting hypocrite otherwise .
Still with HC playing it, we can understand his every emotions which makes it easier to fall in love with Adi.
Hope Zoya , stops being a mere cry baby and turns out more stronger in the process.

Looking forward to know the suspense, if PooSh did have an affair or not...
V4o9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaaranya

WOW WOW WOW
This looks intense ❤️

I'm getting a little bit worried...I know that they won't show that Adi has killed Pooja and Yash...but everything is hinting at that

I hope and pray it doesn't happen that way

I do not think so. Because if he has, he is another level class actor as he was behaving all lovey-dovey that morning with Pooja. And broke down only at the instant he saw her dead. Though he is deranged, instead of murder if she was alive, he would have concocted a revenge plan to torture which is way more horrible than an easy death.
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Arjun has got the dairy in his hands... will the CVs tell us the content or will it remain a mystery?
V4o9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HitchHiker_

Arjun has got the dairy in his hands... will the CVs tell us the content or will it remain a mystery?

Oh no! They will not tell us. He will read it silently and we will hear only background music. After closing it, then he would say something like - ''Toh, yeh baat thi'' and we will be left scratching our heads!!
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: V4o9

Oh no! They will not tell us. He will read it silently and we will hear only background music. After closing it, then he would say something like - ''Toh, yeh baat thi'' and we will be left scratching our heads!!

Hope it does not happen like that... Better to let some facts get established and then move forward.
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

@bold: 🤣🤣

Word Count: 1

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I do not think so. Because if he has, he is another level class actor as he was behaving all lovey-dovey that morning with Pooja. And broke down only at the instant he saw her dead. Though he is deranged, instead of murder if she was alive, he would have concocted a revenge plan to torture which is way more horrible than an easy death.

Yeah that's what I think so too...he would not have met her have an easy out...he would have wanted answers and the like you said extracted his revenge from her.
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Arjun ko itni jaldi diary mil gaya😲
Kya papa hooda kuch karenge😕