Cast/HarshJen live chats?

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
So being the crazy HarshJen shipper I am have probably watched most of their offscreen interviews and chats and stuff, however since I live in the USA, I never watch them live😆 . Both Harshad and Jennifer mentioned that they were planning to do a live-chat weekly. My question is that did they do one for week 2 episodes? They did one for week one and they did 2-3 before the show started but I didn't see any for week 2
does anyone know if there was a live-chat done recently?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidishafan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omggg I am harshjen shipper too
Love them
Same I live in the uk I never get to watch them live
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think they could have been really busy with shooting as all episodes they are showing in week 3 have been shot in week 1 of the week show aired. Moreover, they are showing 35 min episodes this week instead of the 23-25 min.So, maybe they are shooting over time.
MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
There was one last to last week I guess. On Harshad's insta he went livw. It would be great if someone posts caps. They are freaking adorable ❤️
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
no chand... no live chat after week 1
Tani91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: V4o9

I think they could have been really busy with shooting as all episodes they are showing in week 3 have been shot in week 1 of the week show aired. Moreover, they are showing 35 min episodes this week instead of the 23-25 min.So, maybe they are shooting over time.

yeah I figured they were busy with shooting but they promised to do it weekly 😭 😆
We don't even get any SBS segments or anything from them either!
Tani91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShallowOpinions

There was one last to last week I guess. On Harshad's insta he went livw. It would be great if someone posts caps. They are freaking adorable❤️

yeah they are! I saw that one already 😳