Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Zoya is a more naive case 😆
Yeah i hope the strawberries were bad or plastic or CGI 😆
too far fetched options i agree but i dont like food being destroyed unnecessarily

Zoya to ate it at least but aditya threw it down they could shown him giving it to poor

daily soap to have to digest all such crap 🥱
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Hey all! Just watched yesterday's episode.

What I liked:

Hashtag girl #SheIsCool
Adi's "Hi zoya" in front of mahi
Papa siddiqui's indirectly direct threat to arjun that he'll lose his life if he tries to play CID
Police station scene where cops are hell bent to find out adi's connection with yash
Zoya's speech about blind love
Adi's sarcasm as usual
Title song
Strawberry scene (Only flashbacks)
Yash was eating strawberries with expressions like katrina kaif drinking slice 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What I didnt like:

Strawberry scene of both zoya and aditya
Didnt like zoya's bcz well when yash was alive, she didnt eat it with him...and now he's dead, she's torturing herself with that allergic food! Absurd logic. 😆
Didnt like adi destroying all strawberries...sure he got angry remembering pooja but why waste food? the strawberries were so deliciously red and crispy looking...and he just kept on squashing them under his feet. That's insult to food 😆
Also didnt like zoya's dumbness as usual

PRECAP: Ohh zoya zoya zoya 😆 what to do of u? she is in front of a bar or brothel and the drivers are clearly eyeing her with bad intentions, yet she sits in the cab 🤔 kya kiya jaye iska? 😆
Adi to the rescue obviously 😛
Again she reminds me of geet from jab we met, she also didnt know the hotel manager was mistaking her for a prostitute and she was talking non stop...

Ohh zoya zoya zoya 😆 what to do of u? she is in front of a bar or brothel and the drivers are clearly eyeing her with bad intentions, yet she sits in the cab 🤔 kya kiya jaye iska? 😆

Indian soap tolerate all and many more nonsense to come 😲
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Meera yeah total indian daily soap drama 😆
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree about the strawberry scene. I felt it was irresponsible of Zoya to eat that if she is allergic. Because if she falls sick, then it's not just her health but even the event she is organizing won't happen and she'll end up letting down the company. And Adi's scene wasn't a pleasant sight because all the while I kept thinking of how the strawberries are being wasted. That was very bad of him to damage a food item like that... he could have given it off to someone who might need it.
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very true...how can Zoya be so clueless...and Adi very arrogant but he is hurt...More than his wife, his friend Pooja cheated him...
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RIP strawberries ..yeh kya kar dala mujhe toh dedete 😆 ache se kha leti.

I like the flashbacks, it keeps flashing in between reminding them of the good times they both have had with their partners, no matter what the pain is still there as they did truly love Yash and Pooja. The emotions shown in that scene was natural,,both Harshad and Jenny did a fab job. Glad that Adi knows about Mahi's real motive he ll be there to protect Zoya in the future. 😃
Edited by pearl100 - 6 years ago
priyachand2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was eagerly waiting for this show to start. Jennifer was sooo impressive in her earlier role. i was eager to see how she is going to do this show. And Harshad too i have read so much. with all such expectations, the start was also good. i mean too many things happend in the first episode.
but i too am not liking the way they are portraying zoya. innocence does not mean stupid!!! in Geet movie, Geet did not get the insinuations but she did realize her danger and if needed she is the kind who would have bashed the guys! whereas zoya is shown as a cowardly crybaby!!!

btw i didnt get the scene where mahi is seen telling her hidden agenda against zoya. did zoya not understand wht mahi was telling? did aditya save mahi? why did he do so? he believes in being straightforward. so why is he being quiet about mahi?

in a way i can understand his anger against everyone, and his focus on zoya, as he sees yash in zoya.

zoya chr is not convincing! she was living in Mussorie, not in in wilderness! yes she was overprotected and pampered! but she was living in a city only! why are they showing innocent people as dumb people!

And that strawberry scene!!! i cant understand her forcing to eat strawberries! even that some one explained here saying it was to be close to her husband.

Yash wasting so many strawberries was criminal!!! some times i feel that he shd behave more maturely! but his chr has never shown that maturity!
bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

I agree about the strawberry scene. I felt it was irresponsible of Zoya to eat that if she is allergic. Because if she falls sick, then it's not just her health but even the event she is organizing won't happen and she'll end up letting down the company. And Adi's scene wasn't a pleasant sight because all the while I kept thinking of how the strawberries are being wasted. That was very bad of him to damage a food item like that... he could have given it off to someone who might need it.

👏 couldnt have put it better myself
bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JazzyM

Very true...how can Zoya be so clueless...and Adi very arrogant but he is hurt...More than his wife, his friend Pooja cheated him...

True 😊

Word Count: 1

bugsbunny12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl100

RIP strawberries ..yeh kya kar dala mujhe toh dedete 😆 ache se kha leti.

I like the flashbacks, it keeps flashing in between reminding them of the good times they both have had with their partners, no matter what the pain is still there as they did truly love Yash and Pooja. The emotions shown in that scene was natural,,both Harshad and Jenny did a fab job. Glad that Adi knows about Mahi's real motive he ll be there to protect Zoya in the future. 😃

Haha u can always share pics of strawberries 😆 enjoy