That was a waste...

Tweeg thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
... of some yummy looking strawberries.
Actually, I couldn't stand to see Aditya crush those beautiful fruits under his shoes. Really a waste. 😭Could have given them to a hungry child instead.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tweeg

Actually, I couldn't stand to see Aditya crush those beautiful fruits under his shoes. Really a waste. 😭Could have given them to a hungry child instead.

Well you have a good thinking but its Indian tv show
We've to remember that😕 unfortunately
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes I felt bad seeing it..it was looking so yummy.😭
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know right! But maybe after the first few, he was given only bad strawberries to crush. I hope so because they were red and beautiful. Maybe after the first few rest were fake and they put some color and something like that.
Tweeg thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: V4o9

I know right! But maybe after the first few, he was given only bad strawberries to crush. I hope so because they were red and beautiful. Maybe after the first few rest were fake and they put some color and something like that.

I wonder if the people responsible for that scene would think that ahead. 😊
I felt the scene to be distasteful. I was brought up to not touch food with my feet, so to see him disrespecting (think of what went into growing them) those strawberries under his feet was cringe worthy.
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly!!

I can only hope the batch was of bad strawberries and only few were crushed and the ones in later scenes was a repetition...

otherwise its just a waste
x.titli.x thumbnail
Total waste I felt really bad! 😭
I know it's a drama but there were others ways to show Adi's pain😕
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I wonder if the people responsible for that scene would think that ahead. 😊
I felt the scene to be distasteful. I was brought up to not touch food with my feet, so to see him disrespecting (think of what went into growing them) those strawberries under his feet was cringe worthy.

You love those strawberries don't you? I love colorful food and strawberries are so super looking. One of the beautiful natural food! I felt bad too but not much hoping they may have used props or something after the first few.