A death in the future

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
What Papa Siddiqui said to Arjun. About if he gets too close to the truth he can lose his life. Do you think this would happen that Arjun would die? Probably not anytime soon but if he gets too close to the truth.
I hope not because the actor was in QH he died there I hope he does not die here. If anything I would be okay with memory loss.
I know this won't happen soon but thought I would share what I thought about that convo between Papa Siddiqui and Arjun.
Sorry I am curious and worried. I don't want Arjun to die. I thinking ahead this a suspense show anything can happen. And nothing is said for no reason. Is this foreshadowing something. I hope not.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really hope that will not be the case
I don't want Arjun to die

But yes he is getting involved in some dangerous stuff...he might get attacked in future

I hope he will survive...hopefully Adi will save him

I am curious to see where his track will go

FaizaAndalibC thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fingers crossed đŸ˜ČI hope he won't die... 😕
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That will be so sad. 😭I hope not. I agree with you that I would rather let anything else happen to him but that.
oracleraider786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Top that Arjun seems to have won hearts with his caring behavior...
And I like that...
I can't see more deaths in the show, when already the show is already based on dead people's mysterious not sure love story...
And Arjun is my favourite actor in the show...
I'd rather see him in trouble than dead...

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It should be Adi investigating not Arjun. So he will probably die in the future which will perhaps be the reason Adi will wake up and try to get his answers.
x.titli.x thumbnail
Whereas Adi&Zoya are in their bubble of hate & full trust, Arjun stands out by trying to know the truth.
It would be unfair to kill him...
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

It should be Adi investigating not Arjun. So he will probably die in the future which will perhaps be the reason Adi will wake up and try to get his answers.

Evn i think the same either he will or go missing n Adi will take it from there!
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PhoenixD-

Evn i think the same either he will or go missing n Adi will take it from there!

Rather deal with Arjun missing than dead. He might find something and give his brother a hint. So that nobody has their lunge in danger. But let's see Idk. All I know is I don't want him dead
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -PhoenixD-

Missing would be the best option for people who like the character.