The story of paradoxes

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
Aditya is Zoya's worst enemy, but not at any instance has he left her alone, he didn't outright help her with Mahi, but he hinted her to watch her back.
He hates her, but came back when she fell because of him...!!
He's her worst enemy, but her fiercest protector..
He hates her, yet cares for her...
He cannot believe her naiveity and is going to be the one to make her more worldly wise...
He wants her to break and feel the pain he's feeling, but will be her biggest support when she actually breaks apart...

Aditya Hooda is a paradox in himself and he confuses himself & confused all those around him...

The story of Zoya and Aditya is going to be the story of paradoxes or blind faith vs reality, of naiveity vs world wise, of hating the one you loved & loving the one who you should hate...
This paradox between the two characters is unlike anything we have seen on Indian television EVER & this story of paradoxes is what is going to be Aditya and Zoya a treat to watch and Bennpanaah a phenomenon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Your post left me speechless!!! The words are amazing!!! All I can say is that Bepannaah is unique and I'm loving the story so far😳
shaaranya thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiZoya

Your post left me speechless!!! The words are amazing!!! All I can say is that Bepannaah is unique and I'm loving the story so far😳

I agree...the story these past few weeks has been amazing and the makers hit jackpot when they cast HC & JW...they make Adi and Zoya come to life
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You ppl write so beautifully
x.titli.x thumbnail
Brillantly penned down... 🤗Adi hates Zoya because of Yash but he'll never leave her alone because inner in his deep mind and soul, Zoya has been through the same tragedy than his, so in a way he can "relate to her" ...
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing post and beautiful ananlysis of the two protagonists. I am loving the show so far & even I feel that deep down Adi wants Zoya to see the truth he believes is true & want her to accept it
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Such a beautiful post!
Can't wait to see these two in love
shaaranya thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

Brillantly penned down... 🤗Adi hates Zoya because of Yash but he'll never leave her alone because inner in his deep mind and soul, Zoya has been through the same tragedy than his, so in a way he can "relate to her" ...

I believe so too...he just cannot believe how stupid she is and he will do anything to make her realise that but at no level will he allow her to suffer for something she should not
shaaranya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

Such a beautiful post!
Can't wait to see these two in love

I agree me too...but more than them being in love I'm really excited to see the journey of them getting there, they have so many obstacles to pass...emotionally, mentally and with the people around them it's only going to get harder not easier
shaaranya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

Amazing post and beautiful ananlysis of the two protagonists. I am loving the show so far & even I feel that deep down Adi wants Zoya to see the truth he believes is true & want her to accept it

I believe so too...he wants her to wake up and smell th coffee (believe that hamara Yash' was cheater number 1)