Because that's what heroes are suppose to do

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Aditya is truly a hero apart from being the life of Bepanaah. He is taking his anger out on Zoya because her denial, her blind love and blind faith for her husband is irritating him as the fire of being betrayed is burning him every single moment.
He is restless because the calm oblivion zoya is living he can't have that world for himself. He can see the truth and facts and he is hurting because he can't turn blind eye to everything like Zoya do. Thus zoya is at the receiving end of all his pain, anger and hurt as all his hatred towards pooja and yash is now directed towards zoya.
But even with all this in light, he is not actually trying to hurt her. He wants her to suffer but he is not cruel. He is the reason for her fall but he extends his hand to help her stand up as well. He wants her to fail but he is not leaving her alone he has given her a team even if they are new they are there.
He wants her feel as lonely as he feels but he never himself leaves her alone.
He is may be her worst enemy right now but he makes sure that no harm comes her way... because that's what heroes are suppose to do even when they are in pain or anger.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That's just it. He just wants her to feel the same things he does. He definitely is not hostile enough to cause her any literal harm.
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I love the way you've put it...!!
He is her worst enemy but her protector at the same time
Ianoconic thumbnail

Originally posted by: V4o9

That's just it. He just wants her to feel the same things he does. He definitely is not hostile enough to cause her any literal harm.

Exactly sometimes it feels he just want her to see what he is seeing and that all. All his anger, hatred will be gone because thats what he needs... her acceptance of the fact that they were cheated. He is suffering this pain alone and its difficult for him because suddenly he is all alone in this. He not only lost his wife but his best friend as well.
Ianoconic thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaaranya

I love the way you've put it...!!
He is her worst enemy but her protector at the same time

Correct and I totally love this about heroes with little dark shade to their character. They are realistic, practical, selfish but with a heart of gold which makes them human and relatable.😊
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
that's a very good analysis, but I hope that he does not purposely torment her, he's saving her, and indirectly making her strong and the symbolism in the lift scene, "bahut bheer hai naa" but he but he stood before her shielding with his arms like a fortress, means in future he will protect her and will be her savior today's precap is a proof of it.
Ianoconic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Selcouth-

that's a very good analysis, but I hope that he does not purposely torment her, he's saving her, and indirectly making her strong and the symbolism in the lift scene, "bahut bheer hai naa" but he but he stood before her shielding with his arms like a fortress, means in future he will protect her and will be her savior today's precap is a proof of it.

I agree he has seen her being treated as trash by her in laws so may be he is in his own way making her strong. But its good to see that he is certainly not blind in his revenge.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the way you put it. Love that he isn't manhandling her *yet*. This is most definitely the best thing I've read whole day ❤️
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful way of putting it 😳
oracleraider786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very good analysis...
Yes in deed... When he was like " bohat bheer hai " ok next time take the stairs...
But now take the lift only the lift...
Yes he only hates Yash and wants every thing about him destroyed...
But the way he supports Zoya in directly that's good...
It's like today he was extending his hand and gesturing I will catch you when you fall, you're not alone Zoya...
Hoping Zoya takes the stand for knowing her real prince charming...