Zoya stop being dumb !

TheAphrodite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
I hope the creatives know there's a difference between innocence and dumbness . As much as I am trying to connect with Zo it ain't happening . I can understand her blind trust , but what on Earth is her being incapable of understanding that she's in a Red Light Street . What even ? No one can be that sheltered . OMG . I've had enough of her dumbness .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Peaceminusone. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This.
Even if she was protected, sheltered, she still wasn't from another planet, no progressive person is THIS out of touch with the world,its just a little illogical, the surroundings should at least ring a bell in her mind
I'm time and again ready to give her character a benefit of doubt but her dumbness is being hard to digest now..
Also I don't know if it's for the sake to show Zoya's naivety (re: stupidity) or to just create a situation for our hero to help her, it's still illogical..
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Definitely stupid behavior. I don't think anyone can defend that level of dumbness!
She was not protected, she was probably jailed hundreds of miles underground without sunlight and people contact. No wonder she fell for Yash that easily and doing Yash jaap! Now that blind faith makes sense. She cannot see whats happening around her...like literally.
It must have been a cakewalk for Yash to marry her. Convincing her would have been no big deal at all.

Tomorrow's episode is going to be fun, I tell you!
TheAphrodite thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Peaceminusone.

This.

Even if she was protected, sheltered, she still wasn't from another planet, no progressive person is THIS out of touch with the world,its just a little illogical, the surroundings should at least ring a bell in her mind
I'm time and again ready to give her character a benefit of doubt but her dumbness is being hard to digest now..
Also I don't know if it's for the sake to show Zoya's naivety (re: stupidity) or to just create a situation for our hero to help her, it's still illogical..

Exactly each time I try to rationalize and give her character a chance something like this pops up . No one is this dumb . Come on .
TheAphrodite thumbnail

Originally posted by: V4o9

Definitely stupid behavior. I don't think anyone can defend that level of dumbness!

She was not protected, she was probably jailed hundreds of miles underground without sunlight and people contact. No wonder she fell for Yash that easily and doing Yash jaap! Now that blind faith makes sense. She cannot see whats happening around her...like literally.
It must have been a cakewalk for Yash to marry her. Convincing her would have been no big deal at all.

Tomorrow's episode is going to be fun, I tell you!

Exactly . OMG . This is accurate .
Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know that zo was being so dumb that she cannot see the people are not good . And I don't think so Zo is at fault she is from chote Shehar there people might be helpful she must have thought that they were genuinely giving her lift .
TheAphrodite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nickzy

I know that zo was being so dumb that she cannot see the people are not good . And I don't think so Zo is at fault she is from chote Shehar there people might be helpful she must have thought that they were genuinely giving her lift .

I go to Mussoorie Every December . Chota Shehar Hai , Andha Nahi .
Edited by TheAphrodite - 6 years ago
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I thought I feel this way good that so many folks agree ..
I don't understand why cvs are showing zoya to be so wrak

hope in some time I see a episode where Zoya doesn't cry and stands know her own feet
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheAphrodite

I go to Mussoorie Every December . Chota Shehar Hai , Andha Nahi .

only reason I feel is may be her dad waseem was over protective about her.. and she had no exposure to outside world
Zoya can be fooled by anybody anytime. She also has a desire for Mahi's friendship, can you believe that!
Her stupidity is becoming intolerable day by day.