Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Zoya's bhaisahab n trust on those men is badla from Maya on ppl who liked dt Vandana trusted her bhaisaab Ashwin 😛
oracleraider786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Ya, Adi is hell bent on opening her eyes to the obvious. Her naivety is bound to change after her realization. I really liked when Adi offered help after pushing unintentionally.

About the precap, I remembered the Jab we Met scene at the hotel, but that was harmless blunder. This is fatal, she could have been assaulted.

Seriously...
No girl can be this naive not to know the world around her...
Its not like she is Rapunzel from LA la land...
Lucky Adi came or God knows I would have fainted instead...
She couldn't have be pampered this much...
Baby yeh koi fairy land nahi jo you'll fly off...
Here they'll cut your wings...
No the writers did not write the scene well...
Girls are not stupid to accept lifts from complete stranger boys...
Adi should have fought and put them in police...
I wanted to scream in Adi's ears:
Halwa Bana Do Kamino Ka...
Saale Zoya baby Ke Saath Ghuspat Kar Rahe Hai...
Ruko Kamino Mahi Ko Le Jao...

Chalo free mein hot driver toh mil gaya...
Would love in future, car kharab hojaye and ehem ehem...
" Hum Tum Adi ki car mein band ho turu ruru turu ruru aur thoda romance hojaye... "
982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Ya, Adi is hell bent on opening her eyes to the obvious. Her naivety is bound to change after her realization. I really liked when Adi offered help after pushing unintentionally.

About the precap, I remembered the Jab we Met scene at the hotel, but that was harmless blunder. This is fatal, she could have been assaulted.

Geet was not that stupid. It was just her mannerisms and the fact that she went to a cheap hotel with a male that made her come across that way. When a man honked at her when she was standing around prostitutes she understood right away what they had mistaked her as. She was shown as a graduate. Only Indian TV shows portray female leads as this dumb to glorify the male lead.
SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Copy pasting my comment from another post for the second time now loool xD
They show this precap before the break right...in that I noticed that probably Z asked one of the prostitutes to accompany her in the car.
Because that lady said: "Tu pagal hai kya? Mere ko aise saath nahin jamta. Chal jaa." I think she thought Z wanted to do girl on girl/threesome or something. xD
So atleast Z had little sense to ask another woman to accompany her but then she went in the car anyway and called them bechare bhai sahab so still dumb.
But we have some solace. xD
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
@ grumpydwarf: I did not compare Geet and Zoya, they are obviously zenith and horizon apart. I just said that I remembered that scene at the precap. (Why I don't know, brain works in mysterious ways.)

@ oracleraider786: It's okay to have different views on the same subject, we need not agree. And I think so far writers have done a good job. I am loving to watch both Adi and Zoya.
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I found the precap funny..Adhis facial expression when he sees zoya in the car and zoyas baisaab comment were hilarious..I am excited for tomorrows episode..I am eager to know Adhis complete reaction. .Adi boy is trapped for sure..came for taking revenge from the lady but instead would end up taking care of zoya baby instead..😆
vivianrocks06 thumbnail
I understand she had a very protected life, but she must have been to school/ college or university, I wonder if she learned anything about the world from her friends.
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

I found the precap funny..Adhis facial expression when he sees zoya in the car and zoyas baisaab comment were hilarious..I am excited for tomorrows episode..I am eager to know Adhis complete reaction. .Adi boy is trapped for sure..came for taking revenge from the lady but instead would end up taking care of zoya baby instead..😆

I know right! He is not taking revenge on her. He is trying to show her the light. Sachayi par ight maarte maarte, Adi khud andhaa ho jaayega.
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Adi should stop ''I'll make you suffer'' agenda after seeing this, he should go after Yash's sister. 😆Zoya is too voli to understand extra-marital affair