JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Zoya will remain dumb and clueless for a while as the character is on a slow growth transformation but what layers of Adi are coming.
Adi was never a bad person. He's quite childish and that's something Pooja could handle but eventually she grew tired of that idea πŸ˜† But when Adi accidently hits Zo and she falls, he feels bad. He offers his hand but Zo rejects the idea.

He then indirectly warns about Mahi who has basically told Adi all her plans and even though Zo is right behind them, she doesn't hear a wordπŸ˜†

So Adi does care about Zo. He cares about everyone but it's not his fault that world keeps crushing down his hopes whether it's Papa Hooda, Pooja, Yash, and now Zo.

PS: I am gonna be in the minor and I am gonna have chappals on my head soon but Mahi-Adi, there were some sparks there πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
I haven't seen the episode yet so idk what happened
But I do love how Aditya is layered, he is such a great character, all the qualms I have with Zo, Adi makes up for it. And yes that's what makes him different from the other angry young man types that rule desi tv these days.

as for Mahi-Adi, lol Vaishnavi is a cute gal! I just hope they don't show Mahi falling for him because it would be so cliched
Ps - so glad to see you here Jenny! Please make some awesome stuff on AdiYa/HarshJen
Edited by Tani91 - 6 years ago