Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -TeekhiMishti-

Agreed. I wouldn't mind her accepting the truth and fighting against odds for herself and jheloing Zulm. But this delusion needs to end

exactly...
i don't understand what the writers were thinking while writing the scenes for zoya...

that lipstick thing just pissed me off... which wife does that ??? collar pe lipstick ka stain lagakar bahar bhejo...its sheer nonsense... 🥱

that scene was included just for the sake of it...it was not even needed...
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't find Zoya relatable or any fl of Indian TV. Zoya is all the more timid and that doesn't help in relating to her.

But I get why she doesn't believe the affair happened. As of now, there aren't any actual proofs in front of her. The hand-hold, photo in supermarket and Pooja investing money in Yash's company only show that Yash and Pooja knew each other very well... but not the sort of equation they shared.

I also get why Adi is more inclined towards believing the affair happened. Pooja being in Mussorie instead of Chennai, not informing what the 5 crores was for or the paintings... all indicate Pooja was atleast dishonest or kept important things from Adi. But Yash not mentioning about Pooja investing money may not be big deal... because he never involved Zoya in work-related matters.
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

@ in blue

its not that...

see u might not know abt ur own own insurance... but u do know there is insurance...if anything happens...there will be an insurance mney involved...

u might not know abt the notices and dues abt the household... but if the mussoorie house is in zoya's name... all those notices come in her name and she is the one signing everything... so she should know...

if zoya doesn't...its a big problem...coz she is signing paperwork without reading...and thts where the character becomes unrelateable...coz nobody does that😆

@in green
wrong...
ppl who live in protected environment are the first to be affected by hard hitting truth...coz its something thats totally different to what they are used to...

if zoya has blind faith in yash...and she sees the different things suggesting that yash was hiding stuff from her... she should be more alarmed...

people like aditya who do not lead a sheltered life...will overcome the hard hitting truth easily...coz they are used to the problems that life gives at every path

I lived in hostels from the time I was 16. You get both quiet, pampered reserved girls and the live life to the fullest girls, I have seen both in Zo's stage. I am talking about city girls who have lived a life of fun, partying at the same time responsible, intelligent and independant who have been in Zo's situation. Like broken but refuse to believe the jackass of a boyfriend. But no so much crying. 1 tub of icecream and few days of moping around and then shoipping lifts spirits back up!
Protected ones are the worst when it comes to such situations...they want to run back home, run from everything, which is why I have totally seen Zo's situation before. I cannot count the times I have had to console people man! So, I can say that I have seen this before.

Observation that I made before: Younger the age they start the long-term relationship, and the higher the dependancy, blinder the trust!

I have signed blank papers blindly but I do know that my dad would read the paperwork. Unlike Zo, if anyone screams at me to sign blindly, I would happily jab that pen in their bloody face. But I can relate to the whole character. You've got to see it to believe it!

Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
.HarshRutu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Forget about being pampered or protected...
But Zoya should at least understand that Mahi's behaviour is doubtful... A sudden switch in the behaviour cannot go unnoticed...
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

I don't find Zoya relatable or any fl of Indian TV. Zoya is all the more timid and that doesn't help in relating to her.

But I get why she doesn't believe the affair happened. As of now, there aren't any actual proofs in front of her. The hand-hold, photo in supermarket and Pooja investing money in Yash's company only show that Yash and Pooja knew each other very well... but not the sort of equation they shared.

I also get why Adi is more inclined towards believing the affair happened. Pooja being in Mussorie instead of Chennai, not informing what the 5 crores was for or the paintings... all indicate Pooja was atleast dishonest or kept important things from Adi. But Yash not mentioning about Pooja investing money may not be big deal... because he never involved Zoya in work-related matters.

so u go grocery shopping together with an acquantance?😕
47AL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It may take 4-6 weeks for a daily soap to establish with right kind of target audience and for its key characters to grow gradually on people..

But right from first week till this date both the leads characters haven't rightly impressed some section of audience like me, its not only Zoya even Aditya for that matter..😳Individuals may have different ways to express grief on sudden loss of loved ones or getting duped; they can accept, ignore, avoid, confront, sulk or redirect so its understandable if fiction writers try to use mammoth of emotions to build drama. But some how that deep connecting chord with audience seem to be missing in screen play, dialogues, direction, editing and development of lead characters as both are being shown at extreme levels and behaving over melodramatic in their own ways, which might have worked a decade back on TV easily, but not so easy in current times.

All the initial launch promo items already got delivered in initial episodes, but from the promos never felt they'll make Zoya's character as ever wailing, clumsy, panicky and annoying as being portrayed currently. (Why does her late husband's family matter her now so deeply after 5 yrs of living apart from them outside Mumbai isn't greatly convincing, when all her marital memories attached to her love are in Mussoorie not in Mumbai) 😕

Lets wait and see, both actors are talented and experienced but if audience can't empathize with lead characters soon and if plots going forward look cliched reminding done & dusted tracks in many old TV shows/movies, sustaining audience interest for long won't be a easy task despite fan following of actors and great launch for BP. 😳
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -vandy-

so u go grocery shopping together with an acquantance?😕

It could have been a one-off chance meeting at a supermarket or something. Zoya sees only that photo... it's only Adi who hears from that person that these two have come there very often.
avishachauhan thumbnail
Zoya comes across as a little timid character. Nobody gets scared to death to see a man too close to you in a crowded lift. Being uncomfortable and being scared are two different things. Plus Zoya is living in her own niche . Zoya needs to get away from this sheltered nest at the same time retaining her innocence and optimism. I am glad that Aditya will challenge her and bring out the best in her . I can't wait to see the changes in Zoya and Aditya that they will bring in each other's life.
Kakaul thumbnail
Zoya's character is an empty headed brainless twit. Very irritating
Ssanjinika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PohaJalebi.

When was the last time a hindi tv female character was relatable?

🤣
Sooo true though!